Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

I'm back fooooools!

So I found a way to being able to post here again! Although, not sure how often I'll be able to/get around.

To give you an update, I got a job with RotoExperts and am now an Associate Editor. I will be writing my weekly Hold Em/Fold Em column for them. I'll try to post the link here every week for you... and will answer PM messages as I can... BUT, your best bet is twitter or even hitting me up through the RX site. I also have a Sunday morning podcast where you can listen in or even call to get your questions answered

I missed you guys...you were my first :P
    Follow me @JakeAllinCiely and I will answer your questions within hours!

Or listen every Sunday morning at 11am and get your lineup questions LIVE baby!

vCash
    brapppppppppppp waited years for this WB
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

vCash
    Oh, and I'm seriously considering Ray Rice as my first pick with MIN OL and Foster questions... although, I still might go AP - just so tough not too

vCash
    What happened? Why were you not able to post here?

Glad you are back, looking forward to some great fantasy advice!

vCash
    Dude, I was wondering where you were.
    Perfection.

vCash
    haha he couldn't post on this site because of collusion or something. He had higher involvement ith another site hich prevented him from posting on this site often. But i think he's cleared it all up and can post here from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by livinallin View Post
    Oh, and I'm seriously considering Ray Rice as my first pick with MIN OL and Foster questions... although, I still might go AP - just so tough not too
    1) Good to have you back; congrats on the new job

2) I am seriously considering the same thing. I see big things out of Ray Rice this year, but it is hard to pass on AP just because of his consistency. Have the #1 pick for my draft on Monday, so I will be flip flopping until then.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Glad to have you back. Will definitely be checking out the podcasts and this might actually give me a reason to use twitter besides just reading random crap from some of my favorite athletes.

And congrats on the job, it is well deserved

vCash
    Thanks for checking in, I appreciated reading your advice last year. I'll be sure to check for you here and on rotoexperts.
    Quote Originally Posted by percyhoward View Post
    I must have misunderstood the smily. I thought I was offering him an orange.

vCash
    Yea, this will prob be the norm - able to hop on for 15min or so each day (hopefully) during a lunch/break period

It was conflict of interest - not collusion haha... still kinda is, but now I have some leeway

So, Twitter best way to get me immediately...PM if can wait, or post in this thread?

I'm here for ya!

vCash
    oooooooooooooooooooo im teeellliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinn!!!!!!!! :P