Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rick Rypien R.I.P.

I seriously loved this guy and am seriously sad to hear he died. I know hes only a former Canuck who barely even played for us but I think all of us will remember Rick for being a total BAMF.

vCash
    Hardworking guy. Sad to see this happen, RIP.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I am pretty devastated. I love the ripper. I am like verging on tears guys. Makes me so sad.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I am pretty devastated. I love the ripper. I am like verging on tears guys. Makes me so sad.
    Yeah thats how I felt earlier, so unexpected

vCash
    Devastating news, I really liked Ripper, always pulled for him, whether he was facing off to fight someone a foot taller than him (and he'd usually win) or when he went through his personal issues, and I was thrilled for him to get the contract to play for the Jets. Really sad day, R.I.P. Ripper.

vCash
    That's awful to hear. You never know who is affected by depression, it effects so many people. RIP Rick

vCash
    did anyone go to the fan memorial service?

http://i52.tinypic.com/6nwemc.jpg
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    ^
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I was away when this happened. Huge shock and very sad. It sounds like he lived some very difficult times. Prayers to his friends and family. RIP.