Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Unsung Hero??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    93,152
    vCash
    1777

    Unsung Hero??

    Who do you think is playing very well for us but isn't be talked about much at all? And Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And the guy has been quoted all over the place saying if he lunged for the end zone it would have been a football move.

    Blandino said Bryant lunging forward toward the goal line is not the kind of overt act a player needs to make in order to be seen as making a “football move.”

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,699
    vCash
    1500
    I think all the rookies on defense have been playing very well. . Also its nice to have u back Norm.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    23,657
    vCash
    500
    IDK we are pretty good at talking about everyone.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,401
    vCash
    1500
    Eric Walden...... you have to admit norm....he has looked above average since Perry was injured

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    93,152
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    Eric Walden...... you have to admit norm....he has looked above average since Perry was injured
    I made this thread purely for someone to say Walden. I didn't have to be the one.

    I was way wrong on Hayward too.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And the guy has been quoted all over the place saying if he lunged for the end zone it would have been a football move.

    Blandino said Bryant lunging forward toward the goal line is not the kind of overt act a player needs to make in order to be seen as making a “football move.”

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Easter Island
    Posts
    1,379
    vCash
    1500
    This last game my game ball goes to Burnett he absolutely stepped up making plays solid tackles and was everywhere all over the field..
    ~
    Hayward has been doing good.
    ~
    Walden I was very hard on him but like I wrote else where here is a young man after his girlfriend troubles who put his career and life in order and has been playing very good.
    ~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    93,152
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardi24 View Post
    This last game my game ball goes to Burnett he absolutely stepped up making plays solid tackles and was everywhere all over the field..
    ~
    Hayward has been doing good.
    ~
    Walden I was very hard on him but like I wrote else where here is a young man after his girlfriend troubles who put his career and life in order and has been playing very good.
    ~
    I think him not having as much pressure on his shoulders combined with some plays off helped.

    McMillian has still been underrated for me. Lang has proven to me, like I thought, he's very good.

    DJW has been a massive disappointment on the other end.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And the guy has been quoted all over the place saying if he lunged for the end zone it would have been a football move.

    Blandino said Bryant lunging forward toward the goal line is not the kind of overt act a player needs to make in order to be seen as making a “football move.”

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    23,657
    vCash
    500
    Lang has been up and down so far but then again he is playing next to the worst player on our OL.



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,401
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Lang has been up and down so far but then again he is playing next to the worst player on our OL.
    Joe Friday ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    93,152
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Lang has been up and down so far but then again he is playing next to the worst player on our OL.
    I don't think Saturday is getting whooped near as bad as others either. Bulaga has be nice after he seems more healthy.

    I think our OL is fine. Rodgers needs to be quicker and our running backs need to get eye transplants.

    Never felt run blocking was a big issue and it's a lot easier to fix the back than the entire OL. But some are insisting it's the OL's fault. Can't get on board with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And the guy has been quoted all over the place saying if he lunged for the end zone it would have been a football move.

    Blandino said Bryant lunging forward toward the goal line is not the kind of overt act a player needs to make in order to be seen as making a “football move.”

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    93,152
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    Joe Friday ?
    And people wonder why Ted doesn't sign free agents.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And the guy has been quoted all over the place saying if he lunged for the end zone it would have been a football move.

    Blandino said Bryant lunging forward toward the goal line is not the kind of overt act a player needs to make in order to be seen as making a “football move.”

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    23,657
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    Joe Friday ?
    The guy to his left. The same dude who needs help A LOT!

    Saturday has been a bit of a disappointment but he is old and playing in a new system. I think he can get better as the season goes along. I wasn't expecting a whole lot from him to start with. I viewed him as a stopgap till we draft his replacement or if EDS can take over the C spot.



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    23,657
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't think Saturday is getting whooped near as bad as others either. Bulaga has be nice after he seems more healthy.

    I think our OL is fine. Rodgers needs to be quicker and our running backs need to get eye transplants.

    Never felt run blocking was a big issue and it's a lot easier to fix the back than the entire OL. But some are insisting it's the OL's fault. Can't get on board with that.
    I was talking about Newhouse not Saturday



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,401
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't think Saturday is getting whooped near as bad as others either. Bulaga has be nice after he seems more healthy.

    I think our OL is fine. Rodgers needs to be quicker and our running backs need to get eye transplants.

    Never felt run blocking was a big issue and it's a lot easier to fix the back than the entire OL. But some are insisting it's the OL's fault. Can't get on board with that.
    I agree mostly with this.... since week one, I have watched Rodgers, and I really feel like he holds the ball to long in most instances (not all)....also, why the **** can he not throw the ball away instead of taking the sack? It drives me nuts when he does not do that....That is one thing I loved about Favre, he always seemed to dump the ball off to a fan rather than give somebody a sack (minus Strahan)....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    93,152
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    The guy to his left. The same dude who needs help A LOT!

    Saturday has been a bit of a disappointment but he is old and playing in a new system. I think he can get better as the season goes along. I wasn't expecting a whole lot from him to start with. I viewed him as a stopgap till we draft his replacement or if EDS can take over the C spot.
    Wow I'm stupid. I got so confused.

    I'm also someone that doesn't believe EDS is our COTF either.

    And I was a guy that talked EDS when everyone thought he was street free agent quality. I go against the grain baby.

    But seriously. I think we find someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And the guy has been quoted all over the place saying if he lunged for the end zone it would have been a football move.

    Blandino said Bryant lunging forward toward the goal line is not the kind of overt act a player needs to make in order to be seen as making a “football move.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •