Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unsung Hero??

vCash

Unsung Hero??

Who do you think is playing very well for us but isn't be talked about much at all? And Why?

vCash
    I think all the rookies on defense have been playing very well. . Also its nice to have u back Norm.

vCash
    IDK we are pretty good at talking about everyone.
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Eric Walden...... you have to admit norm....he has looked above average since Perry was injured

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    Eric Walden...... you have to admit norm....he has looked above average since Perry was injured
    I made this thread purely for someone to say Walden. I didn't have to be the one.

I was way wrong on Hayward too.

vCash
    This last game my game ball goes to Burnett he absolutely stepped up making plays solid tackles and was everywhere all over the field..
    ~
    Hayward has been doing good.
    ~
    Walden I was very hard on him but like I wrote else where here is a young man after his girlfriend troubles who put his career and life in order and has been playing very good.
    ~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardi24 View Post
    This last game my game ball goes to Burnett he absolutely stepped up making plays solid tackles and was everywhere all over the field..
    ~
    Hayward has been doing good.
    ~
    Walden I was very hard on him but like I wrote else where here is a young man after his girlfriend troubles who put his career and life in order and has been playing very good.
    ~
    I think him not having as much pressure on his shoulders combined with some plays off helped.

McMillian has still been underrated for me. Lang has proven to me, like I thought, he's very good.

DJW has been a massive disappointment on the other end.

vCash
    Lang has been up and down so far but then again he is playing next to the worst player on our OL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Lang has been up and down so far but then again he is playing next to the worst player on our OL.
    Joe Friday ?

vCash
    I don't think Saturday is getting whooped near as bad as others either. Bulaga has be nice after he seems more healthy.

I think our OL is fine. Rodgers needs to be quicker and our running backs need to get eye transplants.

Never felt run blocking was a big issue and it's a lot easier to fix the back than the entire OL. But some are insisting it's the OL's fault. Can't get on board with that.

vCash
    Joe Friday ?
    And people wonder why Ted doesn't sign free agents.

vCash
    Joe Friday ?
    The guy to his left. The same dude who needs help A LOT!

Saturday has been a bit of a disappointment but he is old and playing in a new system. I think he can get better as the season goes along. I wasn't expecting a whole lot from him to start with. I viewed him as a stopgap till we draft his replacement or if EDS can take over the C spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't think Saturday is getting whooped near as bad as others either. Bulaga has be nice after he seems more healthy.

I think our OL is fine. Rodgers needs to be quicker and our running backs need to get eye transplants.

Never felt run blocking was a big issue and it's a lot easier to fix the back than the entire OL. But some are insisting it's the OL's fault. Can't get on board with that.
    I was talking about Newhouse not Saturday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

I agree mostly with this.... since week one, I have watched Rodgers, and I really feel like he holds the ball to long in most instances (not all)....also, why the **** can he not throw the ball away instead of taking the sack? It drives me nuts when he does not do that....That is one thing I loved about Favre, he always seemed to dump the ball off to a fan rather than give somebody a sack (minus Strahan)....

vCash
    The guy to his left. The same dude who needs help A LOT!

Saturday has been a bit of a disappointment but he is old and playing in a new system. I think he can get better as the season goes along. I wasn't expecting a whole lot from him to start with. I viewed him as a stopgap till we draft his replacement or if EDS can take over the C spot.
    Wow I'm stupid. I got so confused.

I'm also someone that doesn't believe EDS is our COTF either.

And I was a guy that talked EDS when everyone thought he was street free agent quality. I go against the grain baby.

But seriously. I think we find someone else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast