Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Kunitz Extended

vCash

Kunitz Extended

The news about Crosby being cleared for contact will make this fall under the radar but its worth mentioning. Chris Kunitz signed a two year extension that will keep him with the Pens through the 2013-2014 season.

Also, the Penguins announced this morning they have extended the contract of left winger Chris Kunitz through the 2013-14 season. Kunitz`s salary-cap hit will remain at $3.725 million annually.

Kunitz, 32, said last week he wanted to retire as a Penguin, and this extension may give him that chance.
    He has an assist in four games this season. He finished second on the Penguins with 23 goals last season in just 66 games.

Read more: Crosby cleared for contact, Kunitz signs extension - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbur...#ixzz1ag4axZou
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    good extension

vCash
    I like keeping Kunitz around but I do wish his cap hit was slightly less expensive. Don't get me wrong, he is a decent wing but his game also revolves around his physicality and is that really going to continue at the age of 35? Something around 3.25 would be better