Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 2,131 to 2,133 of 2133
    Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    Bryse Wilson has been outstanding lately, he was really bad after a promotion to AA, it took him a while to get accustomed but he's rolling right now. At just 20 years old and big strikeouts numbers with very good control he might enter the top 50 prospect territory soon.
    His last start was very impressive. 7 shut out innings and 9 K's.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    Riley is striking out 30.5% of the time, he's not ready. He's probably not an improvement over Camargo right now, he needs more time at AAA. I won't touch Britton if I'm the Braves.
    I said I think ATL will, not that I would. I actually think it is about 50/50. I mean, Riley is a high K guy. In 277 ABs in AA he has 78 SOs. Thatís over 28%. That didnít keep him from getting promoted. And Alex A has talked about him being a possible addition, so I think it is on their minds. Aside from the SOs, Riley hits and gets on base. And he fits the youth movement. Getting time in the Majors this year helps prepare him to start next year; same as Albies last year.

I am simply trying to predict what I think will happen. That includes at least one RP being added and Riley getting some time in the Majors. I think those are the biggest changes to look at for this year down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    I said I think ATL will, not that I would. I actually think it is about 50/50. I mean, Riley is a high K guy. In 277 ABs in AA he has 78 SOs. Thatís over 28%. That didnít keep him from getting promoted. And Alex A has talked about him being a possible addition, so I think it is on their minds. Aside from the SOs, Riley hits and gets on base. And he fits the youth movement. Getting time in the Majors this year helps prepare him to start next year; same as Albies last year.

I am simply trying to predict what I think will happen. That includes at least one RP being added and Riley getting some time in the Majors. I think those are the biggest changes to look at for this year down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yes, I know that Riley is on their mind and I bet he'll be up when rosters expands and minor league ball ends. I think there's an issue with prospect who have contact issues, those guys can succeed even with those problems in the minors but tend to struggle (at first) in the majors. I still think the Braves will get another infielder to improve the bench and rotate Camargo. I think we need that boost in the lineup to get back in the playoffs.