Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: SunTrust Field

SunTrust Field

Am I the only one underwhelmed by what I've seen of SunTrust? It looks like Turner Field and Coors Field had a baby. It would have been cheaper to change the padding from blue to green at Turner and call it a day. Wouldn't have looked all that different. I guess I wanted them to mix it up a little bit.

Couldn't find a thread for it, but if it needs to be merged into another thread, that's fine.

I think this deserve it's own thread, everyone that visit the stadium can post his experience here.

SunTrust Field

There's only so much u can do with a baseball stadium lol. It doesn't really look anything like turner to me.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

I just noticed the wall along the foul lines in the outfield. Not sure how I feel about that. I thought that was something AL parks did, but maybe I just don't see enough stadiums.

I watched the Yanks-Braves game in Suntrust Park and I know I want to experience what the park is like and I cant wait to find out.

SunTrust Field

Seems like the braves focused on the fan experience and not gimmicks like a swimming pool and night club lol. It's a much more intimate stadium, with more seats closer to the field than any other stadium.

I'm gonna guess it has the least amount of foul territory of any stadium. Initial indications are that it will be more hitter friendly.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Agreed.

Ball seemed to carry well and the grass was sort and fast. Not a hitters paradise, but should help offensive numbers a bit.

I also agree about the seating. I can't wait till this team is competitive again and that stadium is rocking. It could be pretty awesome.

I thought it looked very nice. Had some cool features for fans and certainly for players. I would think a new stadium with a state of the clubhouse and other facilities would offer least a slight appeal to possible FA signees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunTrust Field

I went to the Friday and Saturday night games vs. the Cardinals. I enjoyed the park and loved everything about it and The Battery. We found a Hilton DoubleTree hotel that you can see the stadium from Our room and it's maybe a five minute walk to SunTrust but also has plenty of fast food options around. I just wish we would have at least won one game. It was no surprise though, the last year we won the division Me and my friend went to like 10 games and the Braves only won two or three of those. I definitely plan on going back soon.

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

Judging by the way the ball flies out, the Braves need some ground ball pitchers. Too bad Tim Hudson isn't younger.