Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Such an awesome win last night.

vCash
    Congrats all! Way to represent the Big 10!

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    You too! MSU and UM will be the hottest rivalry in the Big Ten for the next few years. I can see both teams finishing in or near the top 10 next year.

vCash

vCash
    Arnett fills a huge void for us and should be contending for a starting spot right off the bat. There are also rumors of Baker and Adams leaving for the NFL. Baker would not hurt us at all IMO, Bell is obviously the premiere back on the team and I think he needs more touches. Adams would be a tough loss, I can't really figure that one out.

Also rumors are that Narduzzi will turn down the A&M job to stay the DC for a nice little raise. Exciting couple of weeks here for MSU football. Next season will be fun for sure.

vCash
    Good news: Narduzzi staying

Surprising: Baker to NFL
    Last edited by Devils05; 01-06-2012 at 10:07 PM.

vCash
    Should be a very interesting year this year with the very tough schedule and Maxwell leading the way.

First game vs. Boise is going to be nuts Spartan fans will be ready to give our team the home field advantage!

vCash
    Still have a top 5 defense in the country, the best OL in the B10 and a great running back. The WR's are young but loaded with potential and I hear that Maxwell is very ready to step in and take care of business.

No reason we should not be back in the title game this year and headed to the Rose Bowl. The defense is going to be downright scary for other teams, so much speed and tons of depth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkool65 View Post
    Still have a top 5 defense in the country, the best OL in the B10 and a great running back. The WR's are young but loaded with potential and I hear that Maxwell is very ready to step in and take care of business.

No reason we should not be back in the title game this year and headed to the Rose Bowl. The defense is going to be downright scary for other teams, so much speed and tons of depth.
    I hope you're right man last year was so heartbreaking at that B10 Championship game...finished off well with the Outback Bowl...but still a little bit of sour taste in my mouth seeing Michigan win a BCS bowl when I know we should of been there instead.

vCash
    haha i got into a fight leaving that game when some dick said the wrong thing to me. I was f'n pissed.
    Last edited by mkool65; 07-05-2012 at 06:18 PM.

vCash
    I see a lot of optimism for the coming season from you guys, look forward to seeing what East Lansing is all about this year. We get you guys first weekend in November, might be making that trip. Good luck until then!

vCash
    Haha I hope we treat you as bad as you guys treated us when we visited. The Nebraska fans were the nicest, most accommodating fans I have ever interacted with but ur team treated us like ****!! hahaa

vCash
    Haha I hope we treat you as bad as you guys treated us when we visited. The Nebraska fans were the nicest, most accommodating fans I have ever interacted with but ur team treated us like ****!! hahaa
    Nicest? Most accommodating? Spartan fans? Hahaha dream on, but I don't blame us cause some visiting fans that come in (Michigan, Central Michigan) think they own the place and trash our city. That's nice that Nebraska is nice though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetropolitans View Post
    Nicest? Most accommodating? Spartan fans? Hahaha dream on, but I don't blame us cause some visiting fans that come in (Michigan, Central Michigan) think they own the place and trash our city. That's nice that Nebraska is nice though.
    I was talking about our team treating theirs like they treated us last year...

vCash
    I was talking about our team treating theirs like they treated us last year...
    sorry I misread your post.

....random question...

...you're not actually on the football team are you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast