Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I read that too but I'm like...I'll believe it when i SEE IT!!!

vCash
    He's putting on a power show for the good folks of Wilkes-Barre, PA. Tickets are still available, but act now - this is a limited engagement.

vCash
    Would be nice to see this kid get the callup and do well early...it'd be just what we need. An infusion of youth and perhaps even some swagger!

vCash
    Jesus Montero even most likely being frustrated he is still in AAA is still putting up a 287/12/53 and a 350 OBP not to mention out of the 12 HR's I have counted atleast 5 of them have been to right center which is EXTREMELY impressive and just shows how much of a complete hitter he is and how he is able to hit for average and power to all fields....I truly believe Montero could change this lineup and we would have no holes in our order not to mention again a lot of hits montero has had have been off either top pitching prospects or MLB pitchers rehabbing back to the bigs so personally I think we really need to stop prolonging this and see what montero can do and if he can help us this year....

KnicksR4Real
    ^^^^^Props to my man for this sick SIG!!!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    I hate to say it but I think september. (which is only a couple of weeks away) Arod is coming back in 5 days. He's going to DH part time as will Chavez and Nunez. Montero won't get the at bats he needs. So my guess is they'll wait till call ups. I hope I'm wrong

vCash
    Any day now

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I hate to say it but I think september. (which is only a couple of weeks away) Arod is coming back in 5 days. He's going to DH part time as will Chavez and Nunez. Montero won't get the at bats he needs. So my guess is they'll wait till call ups. I hope I'm wrong
    September means no postseason ....which would suck....whatever Yanks

vCash
    You need that young headed into the postseason. Montero would be that young spark.

vCash
    I respect Posada for all his accomplishment, but he is just taking up space, release the guy already.

vCash
    Can Montero pitch? If not, I don't see how he's going to help this team in a significant way...Can't blame offense for losing the way the Yanks do...

vCash
    i find funny that montero hasnt even had a mlb at bat, not even a hit and people already are penciling him for post season roster

vCash
    ^if he called up pre september, no way he wont be on the postseason roster, imo, unless he totally sucks

vCash
    pretty sure they would have chavez, Núñez, jones and cervelli over Montero unless he becomes the second coming of babe ruth down the stretch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    i find funny that montero hasnt even had a mlb at bat, not even a hit and people already are penciling him for post season roster
    lol.. I was thinking more along the lines of post-season MVP.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    ^**** that he'll probably come up and win regular season MVP even if he only plays for 6 weeks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast