Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Where is Montero? What's going on?

Why hasn't Jesus been called up yet? Jorgey was benched and there is ABSOLUTELY no chance he makes the Post Season roster. Most of the sports writers (Olney, Kurkjin, Heyman, Rosenthal) say any day now... when does that any day come? I keep refreshing my twitter/RLGM on my iPhone to see Montero has been called up. This may not be thread worthy and it may just be venting but what is going on here?

vCash
    Like you, every other Yankee fan here is waiting for that day to come. When it does, I'm sure there will be 50 threads about it. He'll be called up this week for sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    Build it and he will come.......

vCash
    He needs to be called up. I can't believe we've made it this far without a fourth catcher.

vCash
    Give it time. Realistically there isn't much room for him right now, especially when Arod comes back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    He needs to be called up. I can't believe we've made it this far without a fourth catcher.
    He's really not a catcher here though... No matter what anyone says I refuse to believe his future is behind the plate.

vCash
    Exactly montero may not do that well. If he doesn't who is on post season roster? Posada or mobtero I put posada on it all day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBoot View Post
    He's really not a catcher here though... No matter what anyone says I refuse to believe his future is behind the plate.
    Then why bring him up and depreciate his value and we can only market him as a dh.

vCash
    on his way...riding his bicycle tho

vCash
    Well Posada isn't a catcher anymore and Cervelli sucks. Bring him up send Cervelli to AAA.

vCash
    noone said he was coming up, it was just speculated he was, people act like what these beat writters say all the time is written in stone

I cant see Montero being called up with the dilema of hughes, nova and Posada, there arent many roster spots

vCash
    It's all propaganda.
    Solarte, oh, oh!
    Solarte, oh, oh, oh, oh!

[Nel blu, dipinto di blu
    Felice di stare lassł
    Nel biu, dipinto di blu
    Felice di stare lass]

vCash
    With Posada basically being benched and carrying 13 pitcher there just not a roster spot for him right now. I imagine they will get him up shortly before Sept 1 probably along with Banuelos so if they perform well in September they can be on the post season roster.

They could send down Noesi without really messing anything up especially if there willing to use Hughes and Nova out of the pen in certain situations.

Cervelli IMO isn't going down because he's kinda become CC personel catcher and with as well as he's been pitching, other than last game i don't think they take the chance of making him uncomforatable.

Either way i think we ll probably see Montero, Banuelos and Betances get some playing time in September

vCash
    Montero is currently in Scranton. He's 1-2 with a HR and 2 RBI to answer your question

vCash

Jorge Posada was told Sunday that he will no longer be the team's DH against right-handers.
    "He said he was going to put the best lineup on the field, and he doesn't know when I'm going to DH again," Posada said. "So right now I'm sitting on the bench." The promotion of Jesus Montero may be imminent.
    roto yesterday

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast