Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rather good looking babysitter has sex with kid she was babysitting

A Connecticut babysitter is facing sexual assault charges for allegedly having sex with a teen boy she was hired to babysit.

Loni Bouchard, 20, was arrested on July 12 after a three month investigation by the Clinton Police Department. She was charged with second degree sexual assault, risk of injury to a minor and illegal purchase of liquor. Police said she allegedly sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy after providing him alcohol.

"It is the way these laws are written to keep positions of authority from taking advantage of younger people," said Sgt. Joseph Flynn of the Clinton Police Department.

On July 29, Bouchard was charged with another count of second degree sexual assault for allegedly assaulting a teen boy in the neighboring town of Southington. It's unclear if the boy is the same boy that she was previously accused of seducing.

Her attorney says that she needs rehab and not a jail sentence.

High profile cases of adult women preying on underage boys like that of Mary Kay Letourneau have made some wonder if there's a double standard in the way women sex offenders are treated versus male sex offenders.

"This isn't a victimless crime. I think that this is really a double standard," said family therapist Terry Real. "I think the idea that all boys are ready to have sex at all times with their hot babysitters doesn't really take into account the sensitivity of a young boy."

In Idaho, a 28-year-old babysitter was charged after having sex with a 14-year-old boy in July 2009. Summer Nelson, the babysitter, said that she was in love with the boy.

"It's very difficult for a 14-year-old boy to make decisions about sex and the decision shouldn't be imposed on him by someone who is significantly older," Real said.

Bouchard declined to talk to ABC News.

Bouchard posted a $1,000 bond and is due back in court Aug. 12.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/connecticut...ry?id=14238187

pic is on link.

vCash
    You could do worse at 14.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Nice.

vCash
    Atta boy.

vCash
    This story was posted like two weeks ago, wasn't it?

vCash

vCash
    why did he have a baby sitter at the age of 14?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Nice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    risk of injury? really?

and this...

Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    party foul, brah

vCash
    Bingo.

vCash
    Why couldn't I have babysitters like this?

vCash
    ok, first off, I always find it very interesting that when these come out and the perp is a man, he is a despicable human being and a sick person. But if its the way around, its comical, and guys say, "I wish that happened to me", and they are high fiving the kid.

Women should be treated just the same as a man would in these situations. Was it a dream of mine at 14 to be attacked by my german teacher who was hot? Sure. But that doesn't make it right.

She should be prosecuted the same as a 20 year old man who provided alchohol and had sex with a 14 year old girl would. Alas, that will never happen. Our society is once contradiction after another

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    isn't it obvious?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    Why couldn't I have babysitters like this?
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    ok, first off, I always find it very interesting that when these come out and the perp is a man, he is a despicable human being and a sick person. But if its the way around, its comical, and guys say, "I wish that happened to me", and they are high fiving the kid.

Women should be treated just the same as a man would in these situations. Was it a dream of mine at 14 to be attacked by my german teacher who was hot? Sure. But that doesn't make it right.

She should be prosecuted the same as a 20 year old man who provided alchohol and had sex with a 14 year old girl would. Alas, that will never happen. Our society is once contradiction after another
    and unfortunately also this^

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast