Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Owen Nolan and Todd Fedoruk

Media Release: Canucks have signed Owen Nolan and Todd Fedoruk to professional tryout contracts.
    - Via Canucks official twitter
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

vCash
    Ugh. Owen Nolan is 65 and Todd Fedoruk has probably never even scored 20 points in a season. What are we doing? Owen Nolan 12 years ago would be a great signing but come on, he must be at least 40 by now I assume?
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Hes 40. Maybe theres still some lightning in the bottle.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Ugh. Owen Nolan is 65 and Todd Fedoruk has probably never even scored 20 points in a season. What are we doing? Owen Nolan 12 years ago would be a great signing but come on, he must be at least 40 by now I assume?
    He has had a 20 point season

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Hes 40. Maybe theres still some lightning in the bottle.
    He's 39
    Last edited by BranWingss; 08-05-2011 at 01:15 AM.

vCash
    I bet Nolan will work the 4th line and add some leadership. He's a beauty. You cant teach his kind of grit and character. Doubt Fedoruk will make the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    He has had a 20 point season

He's 39
    I was close on both. Meh.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    F it. 3rd line: Sturm-Malhotra-Nolan. It's the Sharks reunion!

<3

vCash
    I like Nolan

vCash
    Owen Nolan might still have some game left. He's not TERRIBLE. He scored 25 goals and 45 points in 59 games in his 2nd last NHL season with the defensive Wild. He can play.

Nucks may have needed a bigger move than this but they don't really have the cap space to do so anyway.

vCash
    I only like this move if nolan grows out his grey beard

vCash
    5 mil in cap is plenty.

<3

vCash
    I really hope Nolan makes this team. He's always been one of my favourites. I'm surprised he never got a contract after his last season with the Wild. Like McJoe said, he showed game that season.

vCash
    This is awesome, hopefully you guys sign Nolan, I've been patiently awaiting his NHL comeback.

vCash
    I personally like Nolan. He's always been a solid player, and he will add some experience to the team. He will help us build off of last season in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast