Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

guys am i in trouble

i am in an 8 team fantasy football league i just traded steven jackson for darren mcfadden need to know what you guys think about this this is the format to start we must start 2 qbs i have romo matt ryan jay cutler and big ben rbs we have to start 2 ive got maurice jones drew,chris johnson,darren mcfadden,knowshon moreno,jamal charles,ryan matthews,joseph addai,wrs start 2 i have calvin johnson andre johnson roddy white gates and crabtree we also have 2 flex positions where we can start anything but qbs there let me know what u think of my team and about the mcfadden trade.o and my other back is jason snellings.

vCash
    You might be in the gayest league ever.

vCash
    2 QBs- Romo and Cutler - texans and packers will both be flinging the rock all over the place, thats ur best bet to max out yards and tds

2 RB's - Mcfadden and Chris Johnson - easily

2 WR's - Andre and Calvin Johnson & Johnson - But i dunno if S.Hill can get Calvin the rock...

Flex- Roddy White and Joe Addaii

honestly this is why I hate fantasy, I could and would never have any player from the AFC WEST (other then oak) on it, but those are my picks...

vCash
    How the heck did you get Maurice Jones Drew, Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson, Jamaal Charles and Ryan Matthews? They all went in the first 18 picks in my 12 team league. And that has got to be the most ******** format ever. Start Cutler, Romo, Johnson, McFadden, Andre, Calvin, White, and MJD. Interesting trade. Cant say i woulda done the same, but whatever...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Final Boss View Post
    You might be in the gayest league ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyraidersfan View Post
    How the heck did you get Maurice Jones Drew, Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson, Jamaal Charles and Ryan Matthews? They all went in the first 18 picks in my 12 team league. And that has got to be the most ******** format ever. Start Cutler, Romo, Johnson, McFadden, Andre, Calvin, White, and MJD. Interesting trade. Cant say i woulda done the same, but whatever...
    yea and andre johnson lol anyways i just got a trade offer yes or no cedric benson and derek andereson for big ben and joseph addai should i do it yes or no???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrockets View Post
    yea and andre johnson lol anyways i just got a trade offer yes or no cedric benson and derek andereson for big ben and joseph addai should i do it yes or no???
    I can't believe this was even a question. is your league full or tards or what?
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.