Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rangers sign first round pick JT Miller

The #NYR have agreed to terms with 2011 first round draft pick JT Miller
    Source

One year in the OHL, then he'll compete for a roster spot next season.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

vCash
    I think that Christian Thomas and Carl Hagelin would have a better shot at making the team next season over JT Miller. I think Miller should prove himself for at least a year or 2 in the OHL and AHL before he makes the jump to the big leagues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame248 View Post
    I think that Christian Thomas and Carl Hagelin would have a better shot at making the team next season over JT Miller. I think Miller should prove himself for at least a year or 2 in the OHL and AHL before he makes the jump to the big leagues.
    I honestly can't wait for Christian Thomas. He sounds like an american version of Grachev and we won't have to worry about him to adjust to the american style game since he already plays it. He may even be better than Grachev.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame248 View Post
    When I say compete for a roster spot, i mean he'll be in training camp with the pro team. Most likely he will spend some time and at this point Thomas and Hagelin are much more likely to make the team. Still, I'm glad that Miller is gonna be in the Rangers system sooner rather than later. He's got more upside than the reports say he does.

Quote Originally Posted by ElementCo27 View Post
    I honestly can't wait for Christian Thomas. He sounds like an american version of Grachev and we won't have to worry about him to adjust to the american style game since he already plays it. He may even be better than Grachev.
    Thomas needs to get stronger to play at this level. He's got the speed and the shot, however. He's a feisty guy as well.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.