Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Hansen signs 3 year deal worth 4 mil

[#NHL news #Canucks Jannik Hansen settles his case and agrees to a new 3 year deal.
    twitter.com/realkyper
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Jannik Hansen gets $4.05 million from #canucks over three years: $1.6M next season followed by $1.35M and $1.1 M.
    http://twitter.com/#!/reporterchris

Capgeek confirmed the deal.

What a freakin steal. Thank you Jannik.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    http://twitter.com/#!/reporterchris

Capgeek confirmed the deal.

What a freakin steal. Thank you Jannik.
    agree. great great player at a bargain price.

vCash
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Best day of my life!!!!!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    It's trending on twitter. Gotta love Nuck fans.

Great deal for an awesome player.

vCash
    That's such a good deal. He's very close to burrows as into the vaule to are team and he's only going to get better.

I wish we could get rid of sammuelson
    Cause Day N Nite...

vCash
    This deal really made my day! I just love Hansen so much. 3 more years of him barring a trade=fine by me! Hope he re-signs again in 3 years .
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Personally I love the move. As a depth forward this is about where he should have made. He's a gritty player that while he doesn't put up much points always plays with his heart on his sleeve. With Malholtra or Lapierre he was enigmatic. I don't think he deserved much more. He did only have 9 points in the regular season.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.