First year starters at QB in ACC

EJ Manuel, Florida State

Bryn Renner, UNC

Mike Glennon, NC State

Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech

Tajh Boyd, Clemson.

Possibly Stephen Morris, Miami.

Tevin Washington, GT.

I think those are all the new starters for the ACC teams. Who do you guys think will be the most successful of these guys next year?

I love me some Logan Thomas. I, unfortunately, believe that he will be a beast. I also like EJ Manuel but don't think he's as good as FSU fans make him out to be.
    DUKE.

vCash
    UVA will have a new starter also. I'm not sure who it will be, but Verica is gone now.

EJ Manuel probably has the best talent around him which would give him the best chance to succeed, but he's massively overrated IMO. I'll say Tajh Boyd.

vCash
    Glennon!!! Need our new WR's to step up as well.

vCash
    I don't love Manuel, but I think he's got the best shot to succeed early on based on his previous experience. Tajh looked great in the bowl game after Parker was hurt, and he appears to be committed to the mental aspect of being a great starting QB, but we'll see what hapens. His success will largely hinge on how ready Watkins, Peake, Bryant, and Bellamy are. Nuke, Ellington, and Allen can only do so much together, and they need the freshman to come in and contribute early.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER71 View Post
    EJ Manuel, Florida State

Bryn Renner, UNC

Mike Glennon, NC State

Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech

Tajh Boyd, Clemson.

Possibly Stephen Morris, Miami.

Tevin Washington, GT.

I think those are all the new starters for the ACC teams. Who do you guys think will be the most successful of these guys next year?

I love me some Logan Thomas. I, unfortunately, believe that he will be a beast. I also like EJ Manuel but don't think he's as good as FSU fans make him out to be.
    I am a few months late in this thread lol but as an FSU fan I can tell you I am completely unexcited for Manuel as our full time starter. I really miss Ponder. Manuel has talent but he is not very good at passing. He is a nice dual threat guy to have but his passing skills, unless he has improved, are pretty sad. I would feel a lot more confident if we started Will Secord or Clint Trickett.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Ponder has good hands

vCash
    Boyd is going to BEAST in the new offense.

vCash
    Homer pick alert: Logan Thomas. I've walked past the guy a few times on campus, and even though I'm not small at 6'2 180, he absolutely dwarfs me. If he can hold on to the ball, I don't see why he couldn't be as good as Cam Newton in terms of running, at least. His throwing ability has looked decent so far, but we'll see how it translates in real games. But I am very excited to see him play.

vCash
    EJ Manuel sucks, there's no way FSU wins the national title under him, he's not consistently accurate and i don't think that'll change too much...if mike glennon is anything like his brother, sean, he'll suck balls esp considering he'll have less talent around him then his bro had at vtech
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer