Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinsm View Post
    The Bengals have made 3 waiver claims thus far:

the team picked up Patriots wide receiver/kick returner Brandon Tate, Eagles center-guard Mike McGlynn, and Dolphins tight end Mickey Shuler.

The Tate move resulted in the toughest of cuts when the Bengals let go third-year wide receiver Quan Cosby, their all-time leading punt returner with a 10-yard average on 70 returns. Throw in 40 fair catches, and he never fumbled one. They also released backup tight end Chase Coffman and backup center Reggie Stephens.

I don't like the Cosby cut. It was cool having Pual Coffmans son on the team, he just never really turned out, I wish him the best.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    Chase Coffman got a lot of potential, he just couldnt fit

Kinsm is offline Kick'em when they're down
    vCash
    The Bengals waived TE Mickey Shuler (failed physical) and replaced him on the 53 man roster by re-signing former cut S Rico Murray.

The Bengals also added QB Zac Robinson to their practice squad. To make room they waived QB Dan LeFevour from the practice squad making him a FA.

The Bengals also filled their last practice squad spot by re-signing cut TE Chase Coffman.
    Last edited by Kinsm; 09-06-2011 at 06:08 PM.

vCash
    Can't understand why your FO doesn't just suck it up and trade Carson Palmer already. Soooo many teams would trade multiple draft picks for him, look at what the Eagles got in return for an unproven Kolb. 49ers, Seahawks, Raiders, Colts, Dolphins, Titans, Vikings, and Jaguars all have garbage QB's or unproven young QB's that may or may not pan out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Can't understand why your FO doesn't just suck it up and trade Carson Palmer already. Soooo many teams would trade multiple draft picks for him, look at what the Eagles got in return for an unproven Kolb. 49ers, Seahawks, Raiders, Colts, Dolphins, Titans, Vikings, and Jaguars all have garbage QB's or unproven young QB's that may or may not pan out.
    because he gave us his commitment he would play for the Bengals for 4 more years... he signed a contract. if he doesn't like Marvin Lewis, he shouldn't have signed a 6 year extension here. if he's going to walk away from his commitment, why should we reward that?

not to mention it's dumb when players ask to be traded. because like i said, if they don't like the team, don't sign there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    It's all well and good that the Bengals are trying to set a long-term precedent to help deter constant trade requests from their players. However, given the quality of Carson Palmer, and the desperation from many teams for passing QB's, it just seems professionally stupid not to trade the guy.

If any team ever, EVER, offers you more than what you are trading away, you take it. You don't wonder how this will affect your franchise's "chemistry" or whatever.

This is just another case of an owner unwilling to swallow his pride for the benefit of the team and fans.
    Made by KnicksR4Real

Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    Oh now everyone agrees that we should of drafted Lillard over Waiters What did I say before? Waiter is a bust not a stud and he will NEVER live up to the 4th pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    irving must die

vCash
    please trade us palmer! ray:

vCash
    This is what I was saying. Now there's Miami with no QB and Oakland. Make these two teams bid against one another AND CONDUCT BUSINESS. If the owners hang on to their pettiness in this moment of need for other teams, they could miss a huge opportunity with potentially great draft picks and prospects.

Let the kid go.
    Made by KnicksR4Real

Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    Oh now everyone agrees that we should of drafted Lillard over Waiters What did I say before? Waiter is a bust not a stud and he will NEVER live up to the 4th pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    irving must die

vCash
    I would do Mike Mitchell, S, and Trevor Scott, OLB/DE and a 6th rounder this year or a future 3rd/4th (Conditional) and this years 6th

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders#1 Scout View Post
    I would do Mike Mitchell, S, and Trevor Scott, OLB/DE and a 6th rounder this year or a future 3rd/4th (Conditional) and this years 6th
    Guess they were thinkin somethin a little steeper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12