Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I had a close friend/coach commit suicide Friday. It's really sad, I was his favorite player no joke. Sucks, he was my coach for 3 years in Basketball, and only 39. He was bipolar and he switched meds and that messed him up
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WIPurplePride View Post
    Trying to teach myself how to make sigs so each week, if I get around to it, I'll try to make one themed for our upcoming game. If you have any suggestions or critiques let me know. I'll be posting them in here so if anyone wants to wear it throughout the week that is more than fine. Actually I welcome you all to wear them as a way to root on the team. I'll also take requests but I'll stress that I'm only learning so they won't be anything special.

Here is the one for this week, http://i56.tinypic.com/3begy.png
    version 1, I might change or add some stuff to it but this is the starting point.
    version 2 http://i56.tinypic.com/2ivk8p1.png

vCash
    anyone think that something fishy is going on with the way we are using (not using) percy? this is supposed to be his breakout as a WR year. we are limiting his KR duties to keep him fresh for the offense, but he is being limited there too. i read somewhere this week that he has been used on like 4 of 26 redzone plays and only about 40% of the offensive plays in general. how is that #1 WR type role in the offense and furthermore, if that is all we are using him on O... he should return every kick!!!

i know im reaching here, but his rookie contract is going to be up soon, so if this is supposed to be his big breakout to a steve smith caliber receiver this year... and he does not meet those expectations, then we could potentially extend him on the cheap. it just seems like he should be on the field more and i am not hearing reasonable explanations for why he is not.

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrizzo View Post
    anyone think that something fishy is going on with the way we are using (not using) percy? this is supposed to be his breakout as a WR year. we are limiting his KR duties to keep him fresh for the offense, but he is being limited there too. i read somewhere this week that he has been used on like 4 of 26 redzone plays and only about 40% of the offensive plays in general. how is that #1 WR type role in the offense and furthermore, if that is all we are using him on O... he should return every kick!!!

i know im reaching here, but his rookie contract is going to be up soon, so if this is supposed to be his big breakout to a steve smith caliber receiver this year... and he does not meet those expectations, then we could potentially extend him on the cheap. it just seems like he should be on the field more and i am not hearing reasonable explanations for why he is not.
    I'm wondering if maybe he doesn't have a grasp on the new offense. That's really the only reason why I can think of that they wouldn't have him in there as much as possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I had a close friend/coach commit suicide Friday. It's really sad, I was his favorite player no joke. Sucks, he was my coach for 3 years in Basketball, and only 39. He was bipolar and he switched meds and that messed him up
    Im sorry to hear that TOP. I had one of my best friends commit suicide in high school and its really tough.

vCash
    should i do this trade:

Flacco
    Welker

for

Romo
    Best

I would trade Welker but i got depth at WR with Jennings and V-Jax. My RB's are AP and Matthews so i would most likely use Best at Flex.

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    should i do this trade:

Flacco
    Welker

for

Romo
    Best

I would trade Welker but i got depth at WR with Jennings and V-Jax. My RB's are AP and Matthews so i would most likely use Best at Flex.
    I would do it. Sounds like you could use another RB. You also would be getting an upgrade at QB if Romo can stay healthy. Do you have any other QBs on your current roster besides Flacco?

vCash
    Yeah i got Schaub. My Rb's are AP,Matthews, and Jacobs.

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Yeah i got Schaub. My Rb's are AP,Matthews, and Jacobs.
    Is your leagues lineup standard? Like QB, RB, RB, Flex, WR, WR, TE, DEF, K. You could sure use another starting RB if Jacobs is your only other altenative. I would do the trade.

vCash
    anyone here got and wanna play GoW3?

vCash
    anyone here got and wanna play GoW3?
    How is it? All my friends that are into Gears say its pretty sweet.

vCash
    Me and my buddies were big into GoW2 and were really good. Just with school i havent been able to get it or NHL 12

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    How is it? All my friends that are into Gears say its pretty sweet.
    Well coming from someone who had no intentions of playing it, didn't play the beta, and haven't been hyping it I say it's definitely a fun game.

I'm just a casual player, as I'm not that good at FPS or 3PS anymore, but it's pretty fun. I have been playing by myself mostly but I do have a few friends who got the game and I can tell you one thing it's better to play with friends then with random teammates because you just do better. Not necessarily coordinate but just working together and moving in packs.

I use to play a lot of Gears of War when it first came out, it was in fact the first online multiplayer shooter I had ever played so I do enjoy this game a lot. This one is a definitely different though. Cover has taken a backseat, it's more rush friendly and people moving around. Which is okay. It's still got a lot of stuff from Gears 2 like grenade tags and they brought in a lot of new weapons and just made everything better. The maps designs are pretty cool too though I wish they wouldn't take the DLC approach because there's not that many of them. I probably won't buy any map packs either since I only rented it from Gamefly but I might keep it for awhile, I'm enjoying it and it's a lot of fun with friends. I think it's definitely worth playing if you enjoyed Gears 1 or 2. I haven't even tried the co-op campaign yet.

vCash
    Alright who's got an xbox 360?
    Let's play some Battlefield 3 beta...

vCash
    Alright who's got an xbox 360?
    Let's play some Battlefield 3 beta...
    FPS on consoles are bad. PC ftw
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast