Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T. View Post
    I don't know how long they'll let you make your name but I like:

Show me your percy and I'll show you my Peterson
    In this one league I got both Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin so I named my team Ponder Percy w/ your Peterson. I should just pick up Ponder even though he had absolutely no FF value.

vCash
    whynott

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    since this is the off topic thread.. i will ask an off topic question.. i am in an NBA redraft i have been offered a trade.. i have Andrea Bargnani.. i was offered to trade Bargs and a 9th round pick for Antwan Jamison and a 7th round pick.. i am moving up in the draft from 219 to 160 with the pick trade. What do you guys think? I can't decide.. lol

Chicago Blackhawks
    Chicago Bulls
    Chicago Cubs
    Duke Blue Devils
    Minnesota Vikings
    Northwestern Wildcats
    Virginia Tech Hokies

vCash
    I have a football field question. I don't know if i'm crazy but every game I watch it looks like there is a giant hump in the middle of all fields. I just watched a Vikings video on there site and all the fields look like rolling hills haha. Am I crazy or is there really a hump in the fields?

vCash
    sportsmessiah id do it

allday77 ur crazy, its not a golf green

vCash
    haha go to 8:27 of this video and see for yourself I swear i'm not crazy http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/v...2-bd3337cf0dce

vCash
    HA it does look hilly

vCash
    I'm going to try and make sigs, they aint going to be fancy (like the one I'm wearing) starting out but I'm posting because if any of you guys find any pictures throughout the season that you think would make for good use in a sig let me know, just post a link in here or PM me. If anything I can cut the player out and have someone else use it to make a better sig than I know how to but yeah if anyone wants one I can try to make one or if anyone wants me to cut a player out of the background from a picture (like this) I know I can do that. Right now I'm waiting for a quality picture of Kyle Rudolph so I can make a sig of him.

vCash
    omg im watching the golden gophers game, and with 20 seconds left the golden gophers coach passed out and started almost seizuring on camera. very terrifying sight my thoughts and paryers are with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca68 View Post
    omg im watching the golden gophers game, and with 20 seconds left the golden gophers coach passed out and started almost seizuring on camera. very terrifying sight my thoughts and paryers are with him.
    They reported that hes in stable condition. So it sounds like he may have gotten lucky.

vCash
    That's freaky. I don't watch the gophers but I saw what was on youtube.

vCash
    always been a gophers fan, but there just awful lmao

thank goodness, it was terrifying to watch

vCash
    Agreed, that was crazy to watch. That was a full blown gran mal seizure right there. Scary ****. Hope Kill is good to go.

vCash
    Seizures can be dangerous if you choke on something or if there are sharp objects lying around, but they are relatively minor. They look much worse than they actually are.

vCash
    Trying to teach myself how to make sigs so each week, if I get around to it, I'll try to make one themed for our upcoming game. If you have any suggestions or critiques let me know. I'll be posting them in here so if anyone wants to wear it throughout the week that is more than fine. Actually I welcome you all to wear them as a way to root on the team. I'll also take requests but I'll stress that I'm only learning so they won't be anything special.

Here is the one for this week, http://i56.tinypic.com/3begy.png
    version 1, I might change or add some stuff to it but this is the starting point.

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast