Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    soooooooooooo glad the niners ****ing lost!!!!! I ****ing hate them and their arrogant annoying coach. And my goodness their fans are even worse. They talk **** for no reason. I live in the bay so i know how they are.

I remember how my 3 cousins, brother, and uncle were rooting for the saints in 09 against favre. The way those *******s made fun of the vikings that year really irked me. Karma's a *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post
    soooooooooooo glad the niners ****ing lost!!!!! I ****ing hate them and their arrogant annoying coach. And my goodness their fans are even worse. They talk **** for no reason. I live in the bay so i know how they are.

I remember how my 3 cousins, brother, and uncle were rooting for the saints in 09 against favre. The way those *******s made fun of the vikings that year really irked me. Karma's a *****
    but they made it to the bowl, just saying hahaha

vCash

I was wondering who the hell hates the 49ers that bad but then I see you are in the area and then the family...ya I don't blame you one bit, lol.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I was wondering who the hell hates the 49ers that bad but then I see you are in the area and then the family...ya I don't blame you one bit, lol.
    Lol dude, if you lived out here, you'd hate them too haha. After we layed the smackdown on them in week 3, all i heard was how they underestimated us and how we got lucky.

Out here, all the 49er fans are *****ing about the officiating. Get over it!!!!! they're never going to call PI on the last play, btw crabtree wasn't going to catch that ball. And officating was pretty even IMO. David akers running into the kicker was bogus and when flacco got hit while he was out of bounds was a no call either. The niners needed a power outage to get them going.

If you guys watched the ATL game 3 weeks ago when it was 4th down and ryan tried to hit tony G, but it got broken up by bowman. That was a PI or holding at least, but the refs didnt call it because they never do in those situations

vCash
    Lol dude, if you lived out here, you'd hate them too haha. After we layed the smackdown on them in week 3, all i heard was how they underestimated us and how we got lucky.

Out here, all the 49er fans are *****ing about the officiating. Get over it!!!!! they're never going to call PI on the last play, btw crabtree wasn't going to catch that ball. And officating was pretty even IMO. David akers running into the kicker was bogus and when flacco got hit while he was out of bounds was a no call either. The niners needed a power outage to get them going.

If you guys watched the ATL game 3 weeks ago when it was 4th down and ryan tried to hit tony G, but it got broken up by bowman. That was a PI or holding at least, but the refs didnt call it because they never do in those situations
    They have on us in lots of situations in the past. No, Crabtree was never going to catch it with a DB on his back I agree. On top of the mistakes the 9ers made the refs had to gift wrap the game for Ray Lewis. The NFL is a joke, not in the least because this was supposed to be the best group of officials that they have. I would have expected the same quality from the replacement refs to be honest.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    They have on us in lots of situations in the past. No, Crabtree was never going to catch it with a DB on his back I agree. On top of the mistakes the 9ers made the refs had to gift wrap the game for Ray Lewis. The NFL is a joke, not in the least because this was supposed to be the best group of officials that they have. I would have expected the same quality from the replacement refs to be honest.
    Yeah, but even if crabtree wasn't held, i dont think he would of caught it or kept his feet in bounds. The niners were gift wrapped 3 points with the bull **** running into the kicker penalty. Because akers missed. So it would of been 34-26. And the refs missed the late hit on joe flacco out of bounds. But there were bad calls both ways.

Btw they're not going to call PI on that last play. They never do!!

vCash
    Yeah, but even if crabtree wasn't held, i dont think he would of caught it or kept his feet in bounds. The niners were gift wrapped 3 points with the bull **** running into the kicker penalty. Because akers missed. So it would of been 34-26. And the refs missed the late hit on joe flacco out of bounds. But there were bad calls both ways.

Btw they're not going to call PI on that last play. They never do!!
    The fact of the matter is Crabtree was mugged and wasn't even in position to catch it because of that, had he not been held its very possible that he could have been in position to grab it, definition of a defensive holding penalty. You can hate the 9ers as much as you want, doesn't change that they were totally screwed over in this SB. The amount of holding calls they didn't get, more than a few times the Ravens jumped over the line early and no flag was thrown. Mockery of the best game in sports. The officiating has steadily gotten worse and worse, it should not be a major deciding fact of the game but it has been for a long time.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    The fact of the matter is Crabtree was mugged and wasn't even in position to catch it because of that, had he not been held its very possible that he could have been in position to grab it, definition of a defensive holding penalty. You can hate the 9ers as much as you want, doesn't change that they were totally screwed over in this SB. The amount of holding calls they didn't get, more than a few times the Ravens jumped over the line early and no flag was thrown. Mockery of the best game in sports. The officiating has steadily gotten worse and worse, it should not be a major deciding fact of the game but it has been for a long time.
    You seem to forget all the bad calls and no calls on the ravens. THE NINERS GOT 3 FREE POINTS OFF THAT BS ROUGHING THE KICKER CALL.

And flacco got hit late out of bounds on 3rd down which would of gave them a first down. If both of those calls were made right then the 49ers wouldnt of even been in position to win.

vCash
    And niners got screwed my ***. GTFO with that ****! They screwed themselves with being down 28-6 (should of been 28-3, if not for the bs running into kicker call)

The ravens did them another favor by doing a fake fg. Niners had their chance. Dont blame it on the refs. You seem whiney like that. Officiating was bad for both teams.

vCash
    And niners got screwed my ***. GTFO with that ****! They screwed themselves with being down 28-6 (should of been 28-3, if not for the bs running into kicker call)

The ravens did them another favor by doing a fake fg. Niners had their chance. Dont blame it on the refs. You seem whiney like that. Officiating was bad for both teams.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Dude cheese, quit whining. **** happens. Ravens got screwed on calls and the niners did too.

vCash
    Why the face palm? If you think the ravens were favored on most of the calls then you're delusional.

vCash
    Why the face palm? If you think the ravens were favored on most of the calls then you're delusional.
    No, its not like the refs avoided ejecting any of their players or anything.........................

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    No, its not like the refs avoided ejecting any of their players or anything.........................
    Yeah i know right!!! Its not like they avoided joe flacco's late hit out of bounds on them too.
    Goes both ways cheese.

vCash
    Yeah i know right!!! Its not like they avoided joe flacco's late hit out of bounds on them too.
    Goes both ways cheese.
    Yeah sure it does, what 49er wasn't ejected again?

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast