Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Noticed Frankie is banned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Really? I mean I know the guy had some arguments with some people but I don't see that as any reason to ban the guy.

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    I didnt, no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Really? I mean I know the guy had some arguments with some people but I don't see that as any reason to ban the guy.
    I think he just lacked the respect aspect that goes along with having arguments with people. I was willing to have a back and forth constructive conversation with him but he didn't feel the same way I guess. I'm sure he will serve his suspension and be back soon!

vCash
    Yeah it's only a three day ban.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    I think he just lacked the respect aspect that goes along with having arguments with people. I was willing to have a back and forth constructive conversation with him but he didn't feel the same way I guess. I'm sure he will serve his suspension and be back soon!
    Yea I guess. I mean I don't have a problem with the guy, actually I think he is one of the more intelligent posters on here. Hopefully there will be no more stupid arguments lol

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Yea I guess. I mean I don't have a problem with the guy, actually I think he is one of the more intelligent posters on here. Hopefully there will be no more stupid arguments lol
    i agree he had some good points but he seemed to make every argument personal. i kept telling him debate the argument not the person but he wouldn't stop.

vCash
    Frankie deserved it, I haven't been reading/responding to threads because half the pages were full of him insulting someone..
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

vCash
    Randy Moss thinks he’s the best receiver of all time
    49ers wide receiver Randy Moss doesn’t talk to the media much these days, but the occasions when he does are usually good for something more than the usual bland platitudes we hear from many of his fellow professional athletes.

With Super Bowl Media Day upon us, Moss couldn’t avoid reporters on Tuesday. He didn’t disappoint, especially when it came time for him to answer a question about his place in football history.

“I do think I’m the greatest receiver ever to play this game,” Moss said.

There are plenty of guys who would likely argue their case against Moss and the one with the best argument of all didn’t wait long to fire back. Adam Schefter of ESPN was with Jerry Rice when word of Moss’ thoughts filtered back to the guy who is commonly referred to as the best receiver in history and passed along Rice’s thoughts.

“Put my numbers up against his numbers,” Rice said.

We side with Rice on this one thanks in part to the longevity and consistency he had in addition to his many physical gifts. Having said that, there haven’t been many football players able to take over games by themselves the way that Moss did when he was at his best. Any list of the best wideouts in history has to have Moss near the top to be taken seriously.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-of-all-time/

old habits die hard

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Randy Moss thinks he’s the best receiver of all time

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-of-all-time/

old habits die hard
    He had the potential to be the greatest, but his attitude and lack of consistent "QBing" took a few years from his prime.

vCash
    Sorry Moss but you are not the greatest. #2 for sure. Had you not been such a douche bag for 99% of your life you probably would've gone down as the greatest or at least it could have been debated. Jerry Rice is undisputed #1 and his numbers back it and so does his class.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    I probably deserved my banned, but the fact that Cheese and the copy/paste guy VCU received nothing is pretty laughable. How it's tolerable for someone to insult me and not expect retaliation is quite funny.

Their seniority won out, which is sad. All I will say is if they want to continue to run at me and think that their post count matters to me, they'll continue to be disappointed.

It sucks that the forum I visit the most has a mod that obviously lacks the unbiasness to patrol a forum. oh well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    i agree he had some good points but he seemed to make every argument personal. i kept telling him debate the argument not the person but he wouldn't stop.
    Then there is no reason they shouldn't have been "disciplined". None at all, other than their "your friends".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    Then there is no reason they shouldn't have been "disciplined". None at all, other than their "your friends".
    Once again, there was other discipline and I am not the only mod on this site. Other mods decided on these punishments, I was just the guy who followed through on it. I am not friends with "Cheese". VCU and I have talked in the past but at most we are co-workers and fans of the same team. Just like you and I are fans of the same team. Really, you and Cheese, were on the same friend level before 2013. In 2013, you and I are less friendly because you insult me a lot. I still want you to stay around. I like your opinions.

vCash
    ESPN Documents The Struggles Of Leroy Hoard
    In his ten year National Football League career, running back Leroy Hoard was what we'd probably refer to as a "power" running back. When he was a member of the Minnesota Vikings, he famously said "If you need one yard, I'll get you three. If you need five yards, I'll get you three." He was the sort of back that would much rather run through you than try to get around you.

But all of the contact and the bruising running style took it's toll on Hoard, even 13 years after playing his last NFL game in 1999. ESPN took some time to talk to Hoard and take a look at some of the problems he's experiencing. Hoard knows what's happening to him, and knows that there's three names that he has to always remember.

Those names are Andre Waters, Dave Duerson, and Junior Seau. Those three men experienced the same things that Hoard is going through, and each of them eventually turned a gun on themselves, taking their own lives. Hoard doesn't want to end up like that, and is doing everything he can to prevent that from happening.

Hoard also talks about how keeping in contact with former Vikings' teammate Robert Smith has helped him to cope with his medical issues.

Quite an interesting look at the current debate about head injuries in football from a man that used to wear the purple and gold. Take a few minutes and watch it if you can.
    http://www.dailynorseman.com/2013/1/...of-leroy-hoard

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast