Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We have Bob but he doesn't visit often anymore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    He's got a duplicate account and an offensive avatar just report all of his posts.
    I hope you're not a clairvoyant for a living because you FAIL big time bro.

Since when can't Vikings and Bears fans have a civil discussion about all matters pertaining to football?

Btw, my avatar is a big hit with other Vikings fans. Not so much Packers fans though. Not sure why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    "Experts" have us picking #1. Seriously, wtf kind of logic is that. I could go on all day about this, but really the Vikings weren't as bad as their record last year, and we've only improved and got younger this year. Take it as you may, but don't be surprised if the Vikings get #2 in the NFCN or #4. We should of beaten the Lions once last year for sure (blown facemask is obvious) and they barely escaped the team lead by McNabb! Add in that we always play the Packers and Bears close, the divison can turn around *like that* and all the sudden it isn't as everyone predicted.

That's a sleeper. I'm not discussing it any further because Bears vs Vikings has had bad blood, the Bears mods are biased and infraction us for speaking our opinion in our own forum. Because as soon as I say something bad about the Bears your fellow boys will be here to bash me in our own forum.
    No way Vikings will be picking #1. You guys are better than that. You're right those divisional matchups can get kind of whacky, regardless what the lineups look like on paper. Ok I'll concede that the Vikings could be considered a sleeper team too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Why doesn't this forum have a mod yet?
    Because there are no Vikings fans from Chicago on this site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    We have Bob but he doesn't visit often anymore
    Yes, I don't visit much in the offseason.

but if anyone PMs me with issues, I deal with them as best and quick as I can.

vCash
    Guys its all the same... That first year we had Favre and we were killing these teams, not once did you hear a reporter say good job or congratulate us. Were a hated team, even by announcers. Especially Chris collinsworth. I've said it once and will say it again... Everyone counts us out and looks down on us because of all the trouble we've had last couple years...

This team has found new and younger talent. We will NOT be that team last year were our guys were sick of getting beat up and gave up at half time... The O-line gave up 2 sacks (Charlie Johnson) but if you look that offensive line protecting Webb is what ours looked like last year.

So we haven't found a gaurenteed #1 WR but Jerome Simpson will be back in time for the last part of the season. I say this now, even missing 3 games Jerome will have 7 TD and 1000 yards, he just means that much to this offense.. while the bears picked up Brandon Marshal, we picked up Jerome Simpson. He's faster and as long as he holds onto that ball, this offense will be more effective.

Ponder looks better in these two games than he did all year last year...

I don't know if your gonna call us sleepers or sweepers when the season comes and we clean up the NFC North!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Yes, I don't visit much in the offseason.

but if anyone PMs me with issues, I deal with them as best and quick as I can.
    Why does the Vikings forum not have a mod solely dedicated to it? This forum is very active and we clearly need one. Almost every active NFL forum has one. I don't care who its but it needs to be a Vikings fan that is active in the forum and can see things from our prospective. Not somebody who stops by every now and then (that is not a knock on you. I know you have a lot on your plate).
    Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS; 08-19-2012 at 10:53 AM.

vCash
    So who wants to put money on the fact that right now Brad Childress is humping Mike Holmgren's leg to try to get him to trade for T-Jack?

Tarvaris Jackson - QB - Seahawks
    According to CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora, Seahawks QB Tarvaris Jackson would be willing to "alter" his $4 million salary to facilitate a trade.
    The Seahawks are hoping for a fifth-round pick that upgrades to a fourth-rounder based on performance, but realize they may have to settle for less. It's clear Jackson wants out of Seattle for a better opportunity. The two likeliest candidates may be Green Bay and Philadelphia, both using West Coast offenses. Seattle GM John Schneider was formerly Packers GM Ted Thompson's right-hand man.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Just a question for everyone out there, who has NFL Game Pass (where you can watch the games online and get the coach's footage and everything) and is it any good. I'm really really close to getting it now that its available up here in Canada and I want to know if its any good.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Just a question for everyone out there, who has NFL Game Pass (where you can watch the games online and get the coach's footage and everything) and is it any good. I'm really really close to getting it now that its available up here in Canada and I want to know if its any good.
    Where about are you from in Canada?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Where about are you from in Canada?
    Way out on the east coast, Nova Scotia.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Greg Camarillo - WR - Saints
    Saints signed WR Greg Camarillo to a one-year contract.
    The 30-year-old Camarillo is purely a possession receiver, but it's still a bit surprising he lasted so long on the "street" free agent market. In New Orleans, he'll vie for a roster spot behind Marques Colston and Lance Moore. Devery Henderson has disappointed, and Adrian Arrington and Nick Toon are hurt.
    rotoworld

I'm glad for Camarillo, I always liked him and he always played hard (remember that touchback against Arizona?) but I can't say I'm too fond of the team that signed him.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    I was just about to wish him luck in the future because I did like Camarillo but I dont like the fact hes now a New Orleans Bounty Hunter

vCash
    Not sure where to put this but their is talk the Vikes could play in London in 2013 & 2014. What do you guys think about that?
    http://tracking.si.com/2012/08/18/mi...?sct=obnetwork

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Who's getting Madden? I know it's every year this question is asked but I haven't bought Madden for a couple years now and I can honestly say the direction they are starting to head with this years game is the right one. I'm not sure it'll be the game everyone has been looking for but 2-3 years from now if they improve off of what they started with this game it could be a great game. I'll be getting this years game regardless though cuz i want to play some NFL football once again, sick of college ball.

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast