Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    im pissed...

vCash
    Yeah, don't forget when they tried to mess up Peterson's ankle last year!

ugh, these guys are despicable.

solicitation of battery

They should be banned from playing in the NFL, especially Jon Vilma, who offered up $10,000 to take Favre out of the game.

The feds need to investigate

vCash
    i have been a vikes fan for almost 50 years... and watching that game, literally, almost killed me... mostly bc i knew then, what the saints were just exposed for today. to be that good that year and lose like that. mannnnnnnnnn!!!!!

i wish i was young and had many years of hope left, but... i dont. at this point in viking history, we seem to have a once-in-a-decade nfc championship meltdown... with our revolving door of vet QBs for the last 30 years... it takes time to get back to a position where we can bungle it up again. that game was just about the same as the pearson pushoff game... we were not only the better team in the game, but in the nfl those years.

i just want to win a SB before i die!!! as is... im going to have to haunt d. pearson and g. williams families for millennium til i see the vikes win one.

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    I'm sick of all the idiots in the NFL forum acting like this is nothing and saying they shouldn't get punished that much. That's ********! **** the Saints! Hit em hard and heavy and make them pay. They'll never take the Super Bowl away but they should. They don't deserve it. They didn't earn it fair having to cheat to beat us, and we still almost won in spite of the cheating and horrible refs.

New Orleans Saints *Super Bowl Champs.

Might as well just change the to a *...

vCash
    .......im still fuming .... i am illiterately mad......

vCash
    Go **** yourselves New Orleans mutts. Their team isnt loyal to be called a stray dog. Pure ****ing mutts. Cheating mother****ers!!!!! I hope gregg williams *** cheeks have an abortion and he passee out.

23 TACKLES/2 SACKS
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    The Saints dirty organization has finally been exposed.I cant wait to see what punishment Goodell hands down. He has always been very concerned with player safety and this is directly jeopardizing the safety of the NFLs players. They need to strip them of at least this years second(they dont have a first), next years first, probably even more picks, over a million dollar fine, suspend Payton, the GM(both knew this was going on), and a very lengthy suspension (possibly a year) for Williams. Hell they should let us have Drew Brees (one can dream) for those dirty hits on Favre.
    Two words, draft picks motha-fukaaaaa (best Hank Moody impression). There's quite a few of these guys who can't really be punished since they're out of the league. Look at Bobby McCray (the guy who KOed Kurt Warner and ended his career, same guy who went after Favre's ankle). His career is over, what are they going to do to him? Nothing that's what.

Gregg Williams should be suspended from coaching weather he's still with the team or not, the NFL didn't exactly hesitate to punish Favre for something that did before he was with the Vikings while he was with us, it should work the same for the Rams. Sucks for them but that's what you get when you

The Saints should have to forfeit draft picks for what went on, both for Favre and for Warner. What was done is worse than Spygate and worse than tampering, and the team should be punished in kind. It completely goes outside of the rules and the spirit of the game.

Now that I think about it though, I'm going to see if I can get a walk on with the Saints. I invite all here to join me. All I have to do is show up in Metairie with a Louisville slugger, I could be the best middle linebacker you've ever seen. Mickey Loomis, call me.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    I can't believe the audacity some of these Saint fans have. I know that there are some out there disgusted by this but there seems to be a lot more out there that believe they did nothing wrong. Are we wrong to be totally upset about this? No. They act like we're in the wrong for complaining. They need to come back to reality and see their dirty franchise for what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WIPurplePride View Post
    I can't believe the audacity some of these Saint fans have. I know that there are some out there disgusted by this but there seems to be a lot more out there that believe they did nothing wrong. Are we wrong to be totally upset about this? No. They act like we're in the wrong for complaining. They need to come back to reality and see their dirty franchise for what it is.
    They're in denial, that's all there is to it.

Anger's coming up quick though. So watch out!

I explained to this person on Twitter.. obviously a Saints fan, that bounties = cheating in the NFL. And he was like "explain to me how they had a competitive advantage! how did this effect the game!"

uh, well.. sir... You've practically ended at least 3 careers, and have attempted to injure more. On top of that, you were getting paid!

The Saints (including the Titans and other teams involved.. honestly, there needs to be a league wide investigation by the feds) were breaking at least 3 written and well explained rules about being paid out of contract, and the rules about no bounties.

They'll figure it out.. maybe
    Last edited by sjestus; 03-03-2012 at 02:05 PM.

vCash
    Gregg Williams, Jon Vilma and others need to be banned from the NFL. Their activities are criminal, and completely go against what the NFL believes it's image to be.

These people are supposed to be (and are...) role models to the children of America, what kind of message are we sending society if we allow this to slide!

I say stand up and fight this with all we've got. Expose everyone involved, and strip them of their tainted wins. Ban them from the NFL, and possibly file criminal charges against those who were heavily involved.

This is bigger than just the Saints and breaking rules. This is about treating your fellow man with respect and doing what's right.

vCash
    These offenses are covered (and broken by the Saints organization) by the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and needs to be thoroughly investigated.
    Last edited by sjestus; 03-03-2012 at 02:36 PM.

vCash
    Wow, just wow. I'm still not over that lose...and this just makes me want to type out an angry rage post.

**** you Saints.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Wow, just wow. I'm still not over that lose...and this just makes me want to type out an angry rage post.

**** you Saints.
    Angry Post you say...?
    Offensive players assume the risk of injury on every play in the NFL, especially since defensive players are rewarded for stopping the advancement of the ball. While offensive players assume the risk of injury on a tackle, they do not assume the tackle is intended to injure them. The Saints’ “pay for injury” model is clearly outside the boundaries of the game and any rationale for defending it as just playing football would be deeply flawed. Their activities are criminal, and completely go against what the NFL believes it’s image to be. That sort of conduct has no place in the NFL today.

Their bounty system implicates at least two types of criminal charges: battery and conspiracy.

Battery, which under Louisiana law is punishable by up to six months in jail, refers to the intentional use of force upon another person without that person’s consent. Here, a Saints player who intentionally tried to injure another team’s player could have battered that player. It is even possible that a Saints player could be charged with second degree battery. This is a more serious type of battery, which carries a potential five-year prison sentence and which refers to intentionally inflicting serious bodily injury. Under Louisiana law, “serious bodily injury” refers to causing another person extreme physical pain, unconsciousness, or risk of death. A bounty to injure someone so seriously that he’s “carted off the field” arguably rises to second degree battery.

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the NFL has determined that MLB Jonathan Vilma was one of the primary culprits in the Saints’ pay for performance bounty program. “In the week of the NFC Championship Game,” Schefter said on NFL Live Friday, “Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma put $10,000 in cash on a table and said ‘this goes to the guy that knocks out Brett Favre.’”

It’s not just the Saints players who are susceptible to criminal charges though. Former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, who admits to aiding and abetting the bounty system, could be charged as a conspirator. Under Louisiana law, criminal conspiracy is when two or more persons — such as a defensive coordinator and his players — agree to commit a crime (battery). Williams said. “It was a terrible mistake, and we knew it was wrong while we were doing it. Instead of getting caught up in it, I should have stopped it. I take full responsibility for my role.”

There is a three years statute of limitation for battery charges, which means that bounties — which took place over the last three seasons — occurred recently-enough for criminal prosecution. Criminal charges aren’t as ludicrous as some may think either. That hockey player a few years back was criminally charged for using his stick as a weapon because his conduct was clearly outside the bounds of the game so criminally charging athletes for conduct like this has precedent.

They need to make an example out of someone to make sure nothing like this will ever happen again across all the teams. Vilma should be charged with second degree battery and serve a one-year prison sentence and Gregg Williams should be charged as a conspirator and also be barred from the NFL for life due to repeated offenses along these lines first with Redskins then Saints. He just doesn’t get it and he is only sorry he got caught. The rest of the players that were involved should be fined or suspended, even if they are no longer on the team so yes that means you Anthony Hargrove of Seattle now. The suspension length should be a set amount based on their involvement level and on top of all this the Saints organization should be punished through fines and loss of draft picks.

Sadly, it cost the Vikings a Super Bowl. Far greater than anything the Saints will lose. They really should be stripped of their Super Bowl but that will never happen. That’s okay though. I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating. Now everybody knows the Vikings were the better team that day. We knew it then and the whole world knows it now. A close game where everyone thought the Saints got away with murder, how ironic considering that’s all New Orleans is known for, anyone defending them now just looks like an idiot. The Saints definitely didn’t beat the Vikings — not fairly anyways. Even in spite of their dirty play attempts to take Favre out of the game, effectively doing so even though he still played, we took the game to overtime where they had to get help from the refs to beat us with 3 horrible calls that basically gave them the game. So go ahead Who Dat nation beat your chest but if you must cheat to win you’re not a winner. Remember that while you enjoy your super bowl season now that it’s tainted and worthless. Nobody respects the Saints anymore and nobody respected their fanbase, ever. Bring out the bags again and instead of your logo change the to a * because now everybody knows just how dirty that franchise really is.

There I feel better but it still pisses me off. Oh well nothing we can do at least we got the vindication of knowing who was the better team and when we win a Super Bowl it won't be through cheating or any means as to where their needs to be an asterisk next to it.
    Last edited by WIPurplePride; 03-03-2012 at 04:39 PM.

vCash
    Good post WI.

Criminal charges need to be had, fines need to be paid, and people who need to be suspended for life.

Too bad that won't be back our once in a decade chance at a Superbowl...

vCash
    Great, WI is permabanned. So stupid...gonna miss his insight.

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast