Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jonathan Vilma - LB - Saints

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the NFL has determined that MLB Jonathan Vilma was one of the primary culprits in the Saints' "pay for performance" bounty program that will result in NFL discipline.
    "In the week of the NFC Championship Game," Schefter said on NFL Live Friday, "Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma put $10,000 in cash on a table and said 'this goes to the guy that knocks out Brett Favre.'" Those weren't Vilma's exact words, but they were similar, according to Schefter, and he's sure to be atop the league's target list for impending discipline. It's worth nothing that Vilma is due $5.4 million in 2012 and has been discussed as a possible salary cap casualty. We wouldn't expect him back with the Saints.
    As if I didn't hate the Saints enough already. **** those low life's. I hope Favre comes to find all 11 of those guys and stick's a shot gun up their ***'s!

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    ^ i am still pissed about that game... and this has brought it to a all time level. someone should run gregg williams over with a truck!!!

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrizzo View Post
    ^ i am still pissed about that game... and this has brought it to a all time level. someone should run gregg williams over with a truck!!!
    No use complaining about it really but I agree I'm still pissed. This just adds to many things that have gone wrong to screw this team out of a Super Bowl. One day we'll catch a break.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    At least the Saints have been exposed for their extremely unsportsmanlike play finally. I would never stoop to their level and wish pain upon any of them, but I can't say I wouldn't enjoy reading about it or seeing it happen.

vCash
    I would hate to see anything happen to Drew Brees or many of their offensive players because I actually like Brees and a select few of their offensive playmakers, but as far as I'm concerned Gregg Williams and their defensive squad deserve whatever hardships life hands their way and then some.

vCash
    this just pisses me off more, im still pissed

vCash
    Favre getting ****ed up on the high low hit not only resulted in an INT but messed up his ability to move the rest of the game.

It won't happen but they should strip their Super Bowl, should have been the Vikings'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Favre getting ****ed up on the high low hit not only resulted in an INT but messed up his ability to move the rest of the game.

It won't happen but they should strip their Super Bowl, should have been the Vikings'.
    You forgot to include that it also messed up his ability to move for the whole next season as well. True justice would be for them to get their Super Bowl stripped, but that will NEVER happen... at most I think they'll lose a few draft picks and certain players will get suspended, which IMO is a light punishment in exchange for cheating your way into a SB, but at least it's better than the nothing they have had as punishment so far...

vCash
    Yeah, the Saints are the main culprits. But, let's not forget about those ****ing officials. Biggest piece of **** called officiating I've ever seen!

vCash
    This pisses me the **** off! Not only did I know something like this went down but their ****ing cocky arrogant fanbase mocked us for years saying they did nothing wrong when they know they played dirty. I better just not say what I really want to about that state and city because I wanna stay around here and enjoy talking football with ya'll. All I gotta say is if another hurricane hits down there I won't be sending any aid. That's for damn sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WIPurplePride View Post
    This pisses me the **** off! Not only did I know something like this went down but their ****ing cocky arrogant fanbase mocked us for years saying they did nothing wrong when they know they played dirty. I better just not say what I really want to about that state and city because I wanna stay around here and enjoy talking football with ya'll. All I gotta say is if another hurricane hits down there I won't be sending any aid. That's for damn sure.
    **** the saints. Those ****ing mutts. Classless bastards!!!. I hope thunder and a bolt of lighting strikes Vilma's punk ***. **** tom benson and his billions. **** all the saints players this year and from a couple of years ago. Those *****es had to cheat to beat us and won in ot. I hope gregg williams gets his *** kicked by an angry mobb of hungry fat *****es and gets raped by them.

**** the saints football team and their mommas and deadbeat dads.

23 TACKLES/2 SACKS
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    This is the most sports related pissed I've been in awhile, that game was such bull **** and I remember the constant cheap shots being relayed here. Glad to know referees doing their jobs, guy who offered up money to take out the QB does, illegal hit, interception, no flag, ruined season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    This is the most sports related pissed I've been in awhile, that game was such bull **** and I remember the constant cheap shots being relayed here. Glad to know referees doing their jobs, guy who offered up money to take out the QB does, illegal hit, interception, no flag, ruined season.
    And those *****es need to get a refund back because they didnt knock favre out. Those *****es cant even knock out a 40 year old man. All the late hits and low blows and favre was still standing. The New Orleans Mutts. Change the name from Saints to Mutts. The Low Blow Mutts.

23 TACKLES/2 SACKS
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    The Saints dirty organization has finally been exposed.I cant wait to see what punishment Goodell hands down. He has always been very concerned with player safety and this is directly jeopardizing the safety of the NFLs players. They need to strip them of at least this years second(they dont have a first), next years first, probably even more picks, over a million dollar fine, suspend Payton, the GM(both knew this was going on), and a very lengthy suspension (possibly a year) for Williams. Hell they should let us have Drew Brees (one can dream) for those dirty hits on Favre.

vCash
    Since 2008 all of their games should be nullified. I am beyond ****ing pissed. God **** **** damn **** **** aahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Everything that goes into it, the cheap as shots on our players, the refs blowing, all the damn sob **** that the city deserves a super bowl because 2005 cane, and now this... Players being paid to injure and possible end other players careers. This is just ****.

**** new orleans as a team, and the city, like the other guy said about not sending any aid, i agree.

Anyone who lives there is just a utter dumb *** anyways. Ya... lets build a city in a swamp and hope that it doesn't flood. Ya were french, that sounds like a good idea, lets twirl our mustaches. The city is sinking inches every year because where it is built, also since the mississippi is levied through most of the route of the river, ir is preventing silt and extra soil from depositing in the swamps that act as a natural barrier to hurricanes. ha the dumb ***** are the one who caused the destruction of their city.

To boot, with rising ocean levels, along with diminishing swamps, a sinking city and crumbling levees, damns, infrastructure etc. A disaster worse than Katrina is going to hit in the future, good luck getting any sympathy from me.

Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast