Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Once again, there was other discipline and I am not the only mod on this site. Other mods decided on these punishments, I was just the guy who followed through on it. I am not friends with "Cheese". VCU and I have talked in the past but at most we are co-workers and fans of the same team. Just like you and I are fans of the same team. Really, you and Cheese, were on the same friend level before 2013. In 2013, you and I are less friendly because you insult me a lot. I still want you to stay around. I like your opinions.
    You still can't give me a reason why neither of those two were disciplined? Don't have one? keep saying the same thing over and over again completely ignoring the problem.

I did lol at "co-workers".... Take yourself serious much?
    Last edited by FrankieFreakout; 01-29-2013 at 03:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    ESPN Documents The Struggles Of Leroy Hoard

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2013/1/...of-leroy-hoard
    Quit taking the copy/paste guys job.

vCash
    welcome back frankie, haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    You still can't give me a reason why neither of those two were disciplined? Don't have one? keep saying the same thing over and over again completely ignoring the problem.
    I already told you they had. There are different levels of discipline as you have learned here.

I did lol at "co-workers".... Take yourself serious much?
    I had no idea what other term to use. do you have a better idea of a word to describe the fact that he is a team manager and I am a mod of the forum and we have discussed team manager/mod business in the past? If you have a better term then I will change it. I think you are the one taking it kindof serious since you are getting very particular about words.

vCash
    In all honesty, if you felt the need to ban me, then they should have got the exact same thing. I responded to them baiting me.... How in the hell can they possibly not get the same punishment?

Oh, because you're friends. Okay.

vCash
    In all honesty, if you felt the need to ban me, then they should have got the exact same thing. I responded to them baiting me.... How in the hell can they possibly not get the same punishment?
    I think previous record had a lot to do with it. If you want you can ask the admin that question. He was involved in the discussion. His name is Sports Illustrator. PM him and ask him.

vCash
    If that's honestly how it was decided, then you guys are more incompetent than I thought.

So, in other words, Cheese and Copy/Paste guy can say whatever they want, and if I react, I'm in trouble?

Terrific logic.

vCash
    I haven't been around for a while.... It seems like I missed something. lol

vCash
    Abuse of power and a clear display of biasness because of post counts. Other than that, not much.

vCash
    If that's honestly how it was decided, then you guys are more incompetent than I thought.

So, in other words, Cheese and Copy/Paste guy can say whatever they want, and if I react, I'm in trouble?

Terrific logic.
    This is going absolutely nowhere.

Frankie, from your side you feel like you were the victim because nobody else was disciplined because of you? I can understand why you would be upset about that, but can we just be done and move on from here?

I understand that they did not get the same punishment but this is a free forum that you want to be a part of. I know there should be a level of fairness involved, but you don't "have" to be a member here. I am not suggesting in any way that you shouldn't because I like what you bring to forum. But as I already mentioned can we move on and at least pretend to be friends?

vCash
    pretend... ha

vCash
    banned..again

vCash
    I'm making a little 30second fake movie commerical based on Peterson 2012 Movie for class. I'll make sure to post it to you guys when I'm done !
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I'm making a little 30second fake movie commerical based on Peterson 2012 Movie for class. I'll make sure to post it to you guys when I'm done !
    Cant wait to see it bro!

vCash
    I'm sure some of you have seen this, but damn.....THIS is what you need from your QB as far as personality in the huddle, on the sideline, and in the locker room. Say what you want about Favre in 2010, but damn does this video show why this team played as one in 2009.....Favre.

Minute 6:42 - my favorite line.....soooo true
    Last edited by sdak87; 02-01-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    -You're picturing me as Adrian Peterson again, aren't you?? Don't be silly, Adrian Peterson.

Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast