Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I kind of like it. Its going to take awhile to get used to though.

vCash
    This is so hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-Q...ature=youtu.be

I am still laughing.... You got an orange peanut?!

vCash
    Stop doing heroin

vCash
    Randy Moss not sure on retirement. I'm sure if they win the Super Bowl he'll retire but if they don't I think he could play for another year there. I think what he offers is more of a teaching leadership role but still important. We saw Crabtree have his best year because of it. I want to see a Harbowl that way either Randy Moss or Ray Lewis wins it.

vCash
    Moss is going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash

I hope Moss gets a ring!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Moss is on his way to the Superbowl, and I hope the Patriots are on the other side. I for one am still a huge Moss fan and could care less about his off field issues. I hope he gets his ring! All I remember is being a Vikings fan back in the day, and seeing things a receiver will never do again! As a Moss fan, it is great to see him put the Falcons out (Hence 1998)!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsWall View Post
    Moss is on his way to the Superbowl, and I hope the Patriots are on the other side. I for one am still a huge Moss fan and could care less about his off field issues. I hope he gets his ring! All I remember is being a Vikings fan back in the day, and seeing things a receiver will never do again! As a Moss fan, it is great to see him put the Falcons out (Hence 1998)!
    It looks like Moss got the last laugh after all. I hope Moss wins one too but I think the Ravens will win this game. That being said Moss might return where Ray Lewis is on his way out, should be a good game. Sucks for Tony Gonzalez though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Everyone if you havent seen Django stop what your doing and go to your nearest theatre right now!
    I watched it last night. Fantastic movie!

vCash
    http://profootballmock.com/qbs-wristbands-revealed/

You guys seen the this site? Hilarious stuff. Fake articles and everything...lol. click the "QBs on facebook" tab too. Its great!
    -You're picturing me as Adrian Peterson again, aren't you?? Don't be silly, Adrian Peterson.

vCash
    -You're picturing me as Adrian Peterson again, aren't you?? Don't be silly, Adrian Peterson.

vCash

vCash
    I just wanted to say I commend Sean Payton for serving his suspension even when he had little to do with the whole thing being on offense. I feel that the bounty system was all that dirtbag defensive coordinators thing but unlike the players who wormed their way out of punishment Sean Payton took his on like a man and served it. I respect that. I still don't like the Saints but Payton is cool with me. One of the best offensive minds in football and I can respect the guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdak87 View Post
    http://profootballmock.com/qbs-wristbands-revealed/

You guys seen the this site? Hilarious stuff. Fake articles and everything...lol. click the "QBs on facebook" tab too. Its great!
    That is ****ing hilarious... I just wish they would've added one more after Ben Roethlisbergers. Right after the big ben picture with the naked chick they should do one with Green Bay exactly the same but instead of a hot chick a little boy or a farm animal or something disturbing with a black bar for Rodgers. LOL

EDIT: I went ahead and did it to the best of my photoshop ability. PACKERS & ALL TOGETHER, go ahead and use this if you want.
    Last edited by HSmith22; 01-22-2013 at 12:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSmith22 View Post
    I just wanted to say I commend Sean Payton for serving his suspension even when he had little to do with the whole thing being on offense. I feel that the bounty system was all that dirtbag defensive coordinators thing but unlike the players who wormed their way out of punishment Sean Payton took his on like a man and served it. I respect that. I still don't like the Saints but Payton is
    cool with me. One of the best offensive minds in football and I can respect the guy.
    He's the head coach. You honestly think he had "very little" to do with it? The dude is scum. I commend him for nothing.

vCash
    Do the 49er's owe their Super Bowl appearance to Mike Singletary? I think maybe a little considering the role Vernon Davis has played in getting there. Towards the end of this season he wasn't producing very well despite his teams success under Kaepernick. He wouldn't have handled such a dry spell well if it wasn't for Singletary setting his attitude straight.

"As the team was winning and having success, I'd probably have been the one complaining," Davis said Thursday as he sat in a small office at the 49ers' training facility, where he and his teammates were preparing for the franchise's first Super Bowl appearance in 18 years . "I would have probably been in the media, making a scene, going to the coach and just being a cancer to the team."

While Davis might be a tad excessive in his self-punitive assessment, there's little doubt that he has undergone a dramatic attitude adjustment. A man once spotted by teammates admiring his oiled-up physique in the mirror before a game (and blowing kisses to his massive biceps) now takes pride in the less conspicuous elements of his craft.

Even in the wake of his resounding re-emergence – a five-reception, 106-yard, one-touchdown effort that helped the Niners fight back from a 17-point deficit to defeat the Atlanta Falcons in last Sunday's NFC championship game – Davis insists he's just as fulfilled by opening holes for running back Frank Gore, keeping pass rushers away from Kaepernick or serving as a decoy to create openings for other receivers, as long as the team keeps winning.
    Last edited by HSmith22; 01-26-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast