Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kenward in, Reid out

Rick Quinton has landed the primetime morning sports run on CKNW. Dave Sheldon, who has resigned as play-by-play man of the AHL Abbotsford Heat, takes over Quinton's weekend SportsTalk chair . Joey Kenward moves from Team Radio to full-time employment with the Canucks, replacing Kristin Reid as the hockey club's in-house reporter/interviewer. Kenward remains the No. 3 man on the Canucks' depth chart of play-by-play broadcasters behind John Shorthouse and Rick Ball.
    http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...972/story.html

More depressing news in a depressing offseason.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Kristin Reid is so hot though
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Noooo! I love Kristin Reid, she's hot and loves hockey - what a great combination. Wonder why she's no longer a part of the Canucks org? She will be missed, as will her Reid Report.

vCash
    I honestly have no clue who she is.

vCash
    You never watch her reports on canucks.com? They were pretty much daily.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Nope, I only go on canucks.com for stats and the behind the scenes videos.

vCash
    Shes also seen on rogers sportsnet during intermissions.

<3

vCash
    hmm only chick I can recall on sportsnet is on during the blue jays intermissions

vCash
    http://video.canucks.nhl.com/videoce...nsole?id=67102

here's my favorite interview conducted by Kristin Reid.

I'm shocked you don't know who this is, Carson.

<3