Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kenward in, Reid out

Rick Quinton has landed the primetime morning sports run on CKNW. Dave Sheldon, who has resigned as play-by-play man of the AHL Abbotsford Heat, takes over Quinton's weekend SportsTalk chair . Joey Kenward moves from Team Radio to full-time employment with the Canucks, replacing Kristin Reid as the hockey club's in-house reporter/interviewer. Kenward remains the No. 3 man on the Canucks' depth chart of play-by-play broadcasters behind John Shorthouse and Rick Ball.
    http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...972/story.html

More depressing news in a depressing offseason.
    #3in5
    RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<3

"You want to talk about a guy who makes the team? He is Michael Jordan. Their defense sucks. Every game, he has to outscore everybody." - Anonymous NFL GM talking about Andrew Luck
    "I'm not knocking my other QBs, I respect them other guys, but being around this guy... he's a different breed." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Kristin Reid is so hot though
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Noooo! I love Kristin Reid, she's hot and loves hockey - what a great combination. Wonder why she's no longer a part of the Canucks org? She will be missed, as will her Reid Report.

vCash
    I honestly have no clue who she is.

vCash
    You never watch her reports on canucks.com? They were pretty much daily.
    #3in5
    RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<3

"You want to talk about a guy who makes the team? He is Michael Jordan. Their defense sucks. Every game, he has to outscore everybody." - Anonymous NFL GM talking about Andrew Luck
    "I'm not knocking my other QBs, I respect them other guys, but being around this guy... he's a different breed." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Nope, I only go on canucks.com for stats and the behind the scenes videos.

vCash
    Shes also seen on rogers sportsnet during intermissions.
    #3in5
    RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<3

vCash
    hmm only chick I can recall on sportsnet is on during the blue jays intermissions

vCash
    http://video.canucks.nhl.com/videoce...nsole?id=67102

here's my favorite interview conducted by Kristin Reid.

I'm shocked you don't know who this is, Carson.
    #3in5
    RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<3