Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Sup Guys, I've been chargers fan several years. Redskins were my first love, but because of their "bad or okay" seasons and their playing style, I decided to find another fav. team by looking out west. Ever since I saw LT play for the chargers, it has been magical for me. That and and the way they play their west coast offense style of play has made my favorite team from the AFC.

^ welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Manifesto32 View Post
    Sup Guys, I've been chargers fan several years. Redskins were my first love, but because of their "bad or okay" seasons and their playing style, I decided to find another fav. team by looking out west. Ever since I saw LT play for the chargers, it has been magical for me. That and and the way they play their west coast offense style of play has made my favorite team from the AFC.
    Welcome

I was born and bred Chargers, grew up 1/2 mi. from stadium, and I cheer every time lightning strikes. I had to move out of state several years ago and every one here roots Broncos[booooo].I'm glad I found this forum because my enthusiasm gets me in trouble from time to time. It’s good to talk to Charger fans again; it's going to be a big year for us all. I'm all fired up!!! Two more days, 48 long hours....

Sweet they just keep coming

only a bunch of hours left

Smile Gameday

It's gameday ! Five months of Madden, mini-camp, and preseason, and now it's finally gameday.I feel like a kid on christmas eve morning, except this is really important. It's gameday!!!!!!!!!

why are they not showing the game in LA does anyone know if where they will show the game?

I get it here in SD...

yea i thought that LA gets all chargers game(the last 3 seasons we have) also but i guess im goin to have to watch it online!

Loved the Bolts since the Air Coryell days. I was one of those kids trying to imitate those JJ one-handed grabs with a nerf football. Still have the yellow "Charger Power" t-shirt that I can't bring myself to throw away !!!!

^ that's tight. welcome to the forum man.

big time fan

looking for a new head coach...............................Norv yoou suck man .......... also the spanos should fire AJ and bring bill cowher

spanos is a vagina, too afraid to properly manage his own team.

Chargers fan for past 20+ years or so. Stationed in South Carolina right now. All my fam in S.D.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast