Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    North County San Diego, CA... You know, the Whales Vagina
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Big time Chargers fan, I never really posted here often cause this place was never really that active whenever I checked.

But let's change that though...esp since we gonna be the ones holding the Lombari at the end of the year!!

LEEEEGOO!!!
    LETS GO BABY!

Glad when can get some fans going in this forum and I love the optomisim. We are off to a great start at 2-0 and I honestly like our chances against 2-0 Hotlanta. Especially the way our D is playing. I am hoping our O-line continues to develop and the D only gets better. I am feeling the playoffs already.

Lets Go!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caidance View Post
    Actually my dads side has always been Raiders fans and my moms has always been Chargers, to put icing on the cake I was born in Broncos country (Always hated them though). Anyway, I could never pick what side so I cheered on both, 3 years ago I was sick of Al Davis' management so I kicked the Raiders and became a fulltime Chargers fan. A few months after Al Davis died so I guess thats the irony.

Anyway this years team is as good as always, however until Norv is shown the door we cant expect a ring
    That is crazy man. Well we are glad to have you on board and looking forward to a good season. I am really hoping this is Turners last chance. I would really like to see him slide over to Off cord and continue to work with Rivers but we need a head coach, a leader of me. Turner just does not know how to motivate.

Does anyone remember before the SD NE AFC championship a few years back he brought in capachino machines in the locker pregame and said he doesnt like giving "rah rah speeches to grown men?" Well then maybe you shouldn't be a head coach bud. Hopefully he was just having a bad day but that was crazy?!

vCash
    That is great! A couple of guys did this at my job but they only had to wear it the next day. Hopefully your friend is taking his lose with grace. I know he is a Raiders fan so good luck with that.

vCash
    Whats up Charger fans! I love the game. Played up to College until I had an injury that sidelined me. Coached a couple of years while I was down in Louisiana and am one of those guys that lives for it. I checked out the rules to the Forum and it looks like you guys got a good thing here. Please let me know if I ever offend anyone, I will be on my best behavior.

Also served in the military and I know we got a good presence down here in SD. Looking forward to a new start with the coaching staff. Great draft so far!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910