Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Chargers Fans Welcome!

Hello Chargers fans, use this forum to discuss all Chargers related football!

Post your location and how long you have been a fan

once again, Welcome!

vCash
    i am a bandwagon chargers fan.

dont hate me

go chargers and patriots!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox4416 View Post
    i am a bandwagon chargers fan.

dont hate me

go chargers and patriots!
    hehe thats ok, im not a big chargers fan but i just like watching them because of LT and Rivers being so efficient most of the time, so in a way im a bangwagoner also haha

either way, WILKOMMEN!

vCash
    I'm a big Chargers fan and I have been one since their days, even through the bad times lol

Yep

vCash
    I've been fan since I moved to southern california at the age of 10 (in 1986). In 1994/1995 I was a senior in HS and thats when my passion for them started. I go to 3-4 games per year and would LOVE to see a new stadium. I've said the last 2 years that when/if a new stadium is built I'll buy season tickets. The Q is a dump!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaGetOwned? View Post
    I'm a big Chargers fan and I have been one since their days, even through the bad times lol

Yep
    Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by mawp View Post
    I've been fan since I moved to southern california at the age of 10 (in 1986). In 1994/1995 I was a senior in HS and thats when my passion for them started. I go to 3-4 games per year and would LOVE to see a new stadium. I've said the last 2 years that when/if a new stadium is built I'll buy season tickets. The Q is a dump!
    sound like a great fan, hopefully they do get a new stadium, ive never been to it but ive heard its crappy

vCash
    I live here is SD and I've been a fan since I knew what football was. I'm hoping their new stadium is in Oceanside cuz I'm like 5 minutes away from where they're talking about building it.

vCash
    Charger Fan since 1978, Dan Fouts (14), Charlie Joiner (18), Hank Bauer (37), Kellen Winslow (Sr.)(80), John Jefferson (83), and the rest. But this year's Charger team is the best I have ever seen. Funny, I moved to Texas, and the best player in the league is from a school not far away from me now (TCU). I don't think it will be easy, Patriots are always a good team, and the Ravens are just scary, but I believe this is the year of the Charger! Super Bowl XLI is for this team, a team of destiny.

vCash
    hi Chargers fan 4 years and originaly from LA and now live in Florida

vCash
    Welcome to all Chargers fan. Your team had a very good season and they have a nucleus that should keep them as contenders for a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan View Post
    hehe thats ok, im not a big chargers fan but i just like watching them because of LT and Rivers being so efficient most of the time, so in a way im a bangwagoner also haha

same here i like the lons and chargers but i mainly like the chargers because of LT .

vCash
    I live in Winnipeg Manitoba Cananda and i am a Huge Fan. Went to San Diego in feburary and went to the stadium, my room is painted blue and yellow with numerous Chargers collectibles. This year i am going to the chargers game in Minnesota (only NFL team even close to me) SO PUMPED

vCash
    Welcome to the Chargers Forum.

vCash
    i usually post only during the season cause of the padres, but cause camp is starting soon, ill post now, sd, and v been a fan since i moved to the us in 94

vCash
    Alright Charger Fans. Let's do it this year guys and win it all.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast