Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    We are getting close to NY2. Well at least a stadium site and a plan. They got through some red tape and have some major politicians backing the move. I won't be supporting the local queens product since I'm a RBNY fan.

If I had to design the stuff for NY 2, it would be royal blue and gold would be the colorsw/ vertical stripes.
    I don't like it. I mean just rebrand the Red Bulls, the New York team doesn't sell out, so what makes them think they should get another team..
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    Yes please help me support the Fire, I'm outmatched here by NY supporters haha....They struggled earlier this year but now they picked up some solid players to help out and now they've become really good offensively. Chris Rolfe went to Europe but has returned and has done great, they got an outcast striker named Sherjill Macdonald from Europe who I thought would suck but his hold up play has been good, he just needs to be able to finish. Our backline we have Arne Friedrich, who when healthy has been great for us and our GK he just called up to the US Nats for their friendly against Mexico, he has been playing awesome right now. If everyone stays healthy we can compete for the Eastern Conference title, which is something I didn't even think to say a few months ago..

Also Logan Pause is out 4-6 weeks because of broken ribs and something else. I don't like him but hope he has a speedy recovery and hopefully we just stay with Pardo as the lond CDM.
    AH AH .. man i dont know any of those guys... let me check utube

vCash
    Yes please help me support the Fire, I'm outmatched here by NY supporters haha....They struggled earlier this year but now they picked up some solid players to help out and now they've become really good offensively. Chris Rolfe went to Europe but has returned and has done great, they got an outcast striker named Sherjill Macdonald from Europe who I thought would suck but his hold up play has been good, he just needs to be able to finish. Our backline we have Arne Friedrich, who when healthy has been great for us and our GK he just called up to the US Nats for their friendly against Mexico, he has been playing awesome right now. If everyone stays healthy we can compete for the Eastern Conference title, which is something I didn't even think to say a few months ago..

Also Logan Pause is out 4-6 weeks because of broken ribs and something else. I don't like him but hope he has a speedy recovery and hopefully we just stay with Pardo as the lond CDM.
    Chris Rolfe seems a great striker... i was impressed actually
    Sherjill Macdonald i wasnt impressed... but its just a youtube video

But you know... i would have to see some full games! The problem is the hour...

vCash
    If you look up Sherjill, his numbers suck everywhere he's gone...for being a striker I expect goals BUT what he's done well in the 2 games he's been in, he's held the ball up great and dished it off, he just hasn't finished some of his chances, but he's close. Rolfe the guy has a cannon from range, he's hit some great shots for us, I'm just glad he's back...and yeah I hear you, but you should definitely watch if you can.

vCash
    For the love of all things sweet, Tim Chandler better get capped soon, first time i saw him play i knew he was going to be good it would suck to see him play for Germany.

vCash
    he's really been pissing me off....he says travel and all that bs....dude you're a professional soccer player you have to be use to traveling. If he turns us down again for the World Cup Qualifiers upcoming in September, I say good bye to him. He had the entire summer off and turns it down. I guess his coach called Jurgen to smooth things over but still.

vCash
    anyone have the squads for tomorrows friendly?

Giants gonna do it this year! lets have some faith

vCash
    It's mostly scaled down roster...no Dempsey,altidore,Bradley, or Boca... Up top we have Boyd, Gomez, Shea, Donovan, Beasley, Wondo, and Alan Gordon lol... Mids are Jermaine Jones, edu, Torres, Corona, beckerman and on defense....orozco-fiscal, Cameron, the RB from SJ, Fabian Johnson
    , a CB from kc and I think I missed some others... GKs are Howard, Rimando, and Sean Johnson from my Fire

There has been talk of moving Edu to CB to pair with Cameron to start.. I'm hoping we get the win but with this roster it'll be hard to do!

vCash
    If you look up Sherjill, his numbers suck everywhere he's gone...for being a striker I expect goals BUT what he's done well in the 2 games he's been in, he's held the ball up great and dished it off, he just hasn't finished some of his chances, but he's close. Rolfe the guy has a cannon from range, he's hit some great shots for us, I'm just glad he's back...and yeah I hear you, but you should definitely watch if you can.
    Holding the ball well is important... it gives ballance to the team! Soccer its all about teamwork imo

vCash
    It's mostly scaled down roster...no Dempsey,altidore,Bradley, or Boca... Up top we have Boyd, Gomez, Shea, Donovan, Beasley, Wondo, and Alan Gordon lol... Mids are Jermaine Jones, edu, Torres, Corona, beckerman and on defense....orozco-fiscal, Cameron, the RB from SJ, Fabian Johnson
    , a CB from kc and I think I missed some others... GKs are Howard, Rimando, and Sean Johnson from my Fire

There has been talk of moving Edu to CB to pair with Cameron to start.. I'm hoping we get the win but with this roster it'll be hard to do!
    Would love to see that game...

vCash
    woah wondo called up? sweet i wanna see what he can do but probably will not even sub on will he?

Giants gonna do it this year! lets have some faith

vCash
    I don't like it. I mean just rebrand the Red Bulls, the New York team doesn't sell out, so what makes them think they should get another team..
    RBNY is in jersey. Anyone from queens knows that it's a journey to get to RBA. It's an hour forty to fifty depending on the trains and the congestion. That loop around the arena makes it a hell hole coming and out by car.
    Quote Originally Posted by a4anthony View Post
    For the love of all things sweet, Tim Chandler better get capped soon, first time i saw him play i knew he was going to be good it would suck to see him play for Germany.
    i don't see too much or expect too much from him.
    he's really been pissing me off....he says travel and all that bs....dude you're a professional soccer player you have to be use to traveling. If he turns us down again for the World Cup Qualifiers upcoming in September, I say good bye to him. He had the entire summer off and turns it down. I guess his coach called Jurgen to smooth things over but still.
    i think he's holding out for germany

Quote Originally Posted by SJearthquakes21 View Post
    woah wondo called up? sweet i wanna see what he can do but probably will not even sub on will he?
    i read somewhere that alan gordon is there. i know he sucked when he was on the galaxy. wow imagine that day that a lenhart or a gordon get called in for a meaningful game. i thought it would be when jozy's looking for a club and we have no in form strikers, not when guys are doing well.

vCash
    Real Salt Lake playoffs. Bring it.

Easy schedule the rest of the way too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post
    Real Salt Lake playoffs. Bring it.

Easy schedule the rest of the way too.
    How is Gil playing? I haven't watched that many RSL games lately. Still 18. That's gotta be exciting.

vCash
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast