Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    can't believe NE actually won a game and that Davies missed a PK. I'm not all that surprised Toronto lost they had the new team and were going up against a hot FC Dallas team. I'm shocked NY is getting beat 3-0 especially since Colorado is missing Casey.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    4-0 w/ Nyassi's hat trick. ****ing ridiculous.

Edit: 4-1. Come back coming

vCash
    was it the goalies fault on those 4 or did he not have a chance?

vCash
    dallas edged out tfc 1-0 tfc looked strong though with frings and koeverns.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    was it the goalies fault on those 4 or did he not have a chance?
    Our defense got shredded by pace. Rost couldn't do anything but just make himself big in front of goal but they converted most of their chances.

vCash
    wow I just watched the highlights of the Red Bulls v Col game and damn Nyassi his goals were amazing, so fast and the moves he put on the CB's were dirtyyyyyy...Also Beckham is going to miss the next match because of a yellow card, i saw highlights and I don't know how long he took but he was complaining about a guy in the wall maybe being to close, I don't know though if it was a good call or not.

vCash
    wow I just watched the highlights of the Red Bulls v Col game and damn Nyassi his goals were amazing, so fast and the moves he put on the CB's were dirtyyyyyy...Also Beckham is going to miss the next match because of a yellow card, i saw highlights and I don't know how long he took but he was complaining about a guy in the wall maybe being to close, I don't know though if it was a good call or not.
    Nyassi is a fantastic player.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Rumor is going around that my Fire have signed Pavel Pardo to a deal and that the Fire are going after a Mexican striker according to Ives. I don't get the signing maybe just for more fans in the seats? It's stupid because we have Pause in the middle to play the CDM spot. I don't know what our formation is going to be like now.

Nazrith-Oduro
    Grazzini
    Pappa-Pardo-Nyarko
    Segares-Anibaba-Gibbs-Cuesta

I don't know how or what we are going to do.

vCash
    Segares has been terrible since he returned to MLS (from Cyprus?). He used to be one of my favorite players but he's just getting burnt left and right now.

It's interesting to see that Blanco didn't really have much of a lasting impact in terms of attendance for the Fire.

Also, you guys need a new chant. Fire fire fire isn't even half original.

vCash
    Dynamo traded Lovel Palmer and Mike Chabala to Portland today for Adam Moffat
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Dynamo traded Lovel Palmer and Mike Chabala to Portland today for Adam Moffat
    Palmer has a heck of a leg but he isn't much more than that. I'd like to see Cameron play that position full time but the Dynamo are probably getting Moffat to start in that spot. They'll probably add a big name to play in that midfield... maybe.

vCash
    fvck why cant the quakes win a freaking game... they tie everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    Palmer has a heck of a leg but he isn't much more than that. I'd like to see Cameron play that position full time but the Dynamo are probably getting Moffat to start in that spot. They'll probably add a big name to play in that midfield... maybe.
    I know Houston's been wanting to get a DP but none of their targets have wanted to go their lol. I did read though they are talking to a player from the Honduras team Olimpia who plays in the midfield, so maybe that is for him then.

vCash
    I know Houston's been wanting to get a DP but none of their targets have wanted to go their lol. I did read though they are talking to a player from the Honduras team Olimpia who plays in the midfield, so maybe that is for him then.
    thats what they are planning on doing. Moffat will just be on the bench.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca68 View Post
    Nyassi is a fantastic player.
    ...and his twin brother is awful.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast