Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Craaazy game tonight. Not the most appealing even though both teams have very capable players. FCD were underdogs. They were dead tired. I don't know what Solli was thinking.

vCash
    ****ing 10 minutes of stoppage time. No clue what Solli was thinking. That could hurt us going playing LA. Obviously good to move on. Not a fan of the guy, but Rafa was great tonight IMO.

vCash
    WOW is all i can say we barely made playoffs and now I honestly believe we can go all the way !
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Just bought tickets to the Red Bulls/Galaxy game on Sunday. I'm gonna be in Section 226.

vCash
    that's crazy but congrats to you guys. now it'll be a great game if Keane is healthy then there will be lots of DP's. I'm pulling for LA though haha
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    2-0 RSL right now. Morales really makes a big difference. Sounders got lucky because Alonso pretty easily could have been sent off and he was out here and the second land they would have been done. RSL looks good though.

Looks like Rodgers and Dax are going to play tomorrow which is obviously good. Interested to see how Backe does it. Hopefully the weather dosent effect the game, or the amount of people that show up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    2-0 RSL right now. Morales really makes a big difference. Sounders got lucky because Alonso pretty easily could have been sent off and he was out here and the second land they would have been done. RSL looks good though.

Looks like Rodgers and Dax are going to play tomorrow which is obviously good. Interested to see how Backe does it. Hopefully the weather dosent effect the game, or the amount of people that show up.
    I'm not missing the game! It'll be a 2 hour drive probably but oh well. I'm gonna try getting there by 12:30-1.

vCash
    Damn RSL ran the show last night. They were amazingly fluid and it doesn't look like Morales missed a beat being out 7 or so months. It would've been great if Zakuani came back in time for this matchup. I really like Sammy Ochoa. He'll need more time w/ the Sounders though. Seattle's highly touted midfield got bossed around last night. I think they really missed having Zakuani right then. There was no real outlet for the Sounders backs or Alonso to get things going.

vCash
    That first game w/ Dax at RM was decent but his last performance was poor. When he got subbed, I thought it was just b/c of his poor performance. He should've been pulled at halftime though. We'll see how he rebounds today. Damn it's cold out here on the east coast.

vCash
    Looking forward to the game today Vamos Red Bulls!! I also heard Rodgers, Donovan and Keane are back
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    GO RED BULLS!!! Ima be watching at 3 fosho

vCash
    yeah that backheel goal was sick yesterday. Can't believe Seattle is down 3-0 though either. I'm excited for the Red Bull vs Galaxy game today and its good because my Bears have a bye so I could watch the full thing.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    Damn RSL ran the show last night. They were amazingly fluid and it doesn't look like Morales missed a beat being out 7 or so months. It would've been great if Zakuani came back in time for this matchup. I really like Sammy Ochoa. He'll need more time w/ the Sounders though. Seattle's highly touted midfield got bossed around last night. I think they really missed having Zakuani right then. There was no real outlet for the Sounders backs or Alonso to get things going.
    Seattle missed Mauro Rosales. He is there playmaker who pretty much operates everything. Montero was pretty much nonexistant last night. Still surprised that they are down 3-0. Even playing in front of the huge crowd at Seattle, I dont think they will come back from that. They need Rosales back to have any sort of chance. No clue why Zigi played him in the last game of the year.

vCash
    Damn Mike McGee. I don't know how Rost can't stick a foot out.

DJ Solli!!!

vCash
    Damn get on your bikes kids!!!

Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast