Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Shea might be just a sub in Klinsmann's system (whatever we may end up with). There was an attempt to play him on the right side as a right winged forward so he could take advantage of cutting in often. Edu didn't offer too much going forward and he seems to be out of form. JFT is a good player but his decisions must be faster if he's playing that role. Often he gave the ball away in the second half. I point towards him Donovan and Edu for why the US fell off in the second. Altidore was nice but he does not have that Dempsey kinda of mentality. No one out there did. We need that kind of forward or mid who will take that chance. Bunbury imo is that kinda forward. I'd like to see Sapong get a call but he's not the type we need because we have the hold up type already.

Rogers showed decently on the right side and combined well with Donovan and Chandler early on. Orozco Fiscal was a lot better this game (maybe partly due to CR's game plan). Castillo is still a question mark.

It bugged me that Darke was throwing out weird info. Ex: Costa Rica being in the Caribbean. Rodney Wallace playing for Honduras. The game was vs Honduras etc.

Hazard will be a tough test. I'm not sure if he got called in for the game.

vCash
    I disagree with Edu. I thought he played solid and I mean he couldn't really be going forward as he was the only CDM out there so he had to be chasing everyone. It was up to Torres and Donovan to provide the stuff going forward. Torres he had some solid tackles but still needs to work on that. Shea I think he may also be a sub I mean once Dempsey comes in someone will have to go to the bench.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Yea Edu played well. In Klinsman post game he mentioned that he did exactly what he asked as CDM. Castillo sucks. I thought know one could be as bad as Bornstien. Now I know why. Im pretty sure I read Lichaj just got hurt but Im surprised he hasnt gotten a call into the team at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    Yea Edu played well. In Klinsman post game he mentioned that he did exactly what he asked as CDM. Castillo sucks. I thought know one could be as bad as Bornstien. Now I know why. Im pretty sure I read Lichaj just got hurt but Im surprised he hasnt gotten a call into the team at all.
    I don't think Castillo is as bad as Bornstein though. Lichaj yeah he got hurt that's why he couldn't even be transferred or loaned out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    I don't think Castillo is as bad as Bornstein though. Lichaj yeah he got hurt that's why he couldn't even be transferred or loaned out.
    Haha yea I dont know if anyone is as bad as Bornstein. Maybe Spector gets another shot. Klinsman said that he is making Bocanegra strictly a CB. So someone is going to have to fill that LB role. Should be interesting. It sucks were not going to be able to get a look at Fabian Johnson. Hopeufully he gets his stuff sorted out by the October friendlies. Have the two Germans on the wing. I really liked what I saw from Chandler, especially at 21.
    Last edited by nyanks79; 09-04-2011 at 09:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    Haha yea I dont know if anyone is as bad as Bornstein. Maybe Spector gets another shot. Klinsman said that he is making Bocanegra strictly a CB. So someone is going to have to fill that LB role. Should be interesting. It sucks were not going to be able to get a look at Fabian Johnson. Hopeufully he gets his stuff sorted out by the October friendlies. Have the two Germans on the wing. I really liked what I saw from Chandler, especially at 21.
    Yeah I agree and hopefully Johnson could get a shot. Maybe Spector does get a shot there, but it sucks because he has been playing midfield and hasn't been doing that bad there. The next friendlies I'd love to see Mix Diskeruud or whatever his name is up on the roster and to see how he plays. If we do stay with a 4-3-3 I'd love to see him be tried as one of the CMs.

vCash
    GG between skc and lag. I'm not sure why people rate Zusi so highly. He isn't as influential as LaBrocca. There were long periods where skc needed someone to put their foot on the ball and calm things down. I would say they were lucky to get away with a point.

vCash
    We still have a lot of work to do. Shea and Rogers have been pretty silent until that last 15. Chandler looks a little confused. Altidore was much better vs CR. Dempsey needs to put his stamp on the game. He's doing a better job supporting Altidore than Donovan did vs CR. Then again, there's a little more leeway with Dempsey going forward w/ dolo playing RB and Goodson as RCB.

vCash
    That last minute was ****ing disappointing. No attempt to get anything out of this in terms of a result. Brek did much better in the second half.

vCash
    I disagree with your 1st statement. I thought Shea played pretty well the whole game. One of the better players.

Too bad the whole team couldn't pay like that the first 10/15 and the last 10/15 minutes.

vCash
    RIP Bobby Rhine. I didn't like him as a player, but he was a nice person.

vCash
    Woo Hoo my boy Luke Rodgers is coming back this week FINALLY
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Donovan scores to put LA up 1-0 against Colorado.

vCash
    TFC up 3-1 over the crewww

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Red Bulls gonna need to do something special in order to make the playoffs. I cant believe they went from a top 2-3 team to maybe not making the playoffs. Just terrible. That DeRo for Dax trade was awful. McCarty sucks.

Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast