Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://watchsocceronline.blogspot.co...=Google+Reader

Altidore sounds different. I think he hit puberty or something.

Oduro is a hate hate love kinda guy for me. He has all this speed and little to no composure that make you wonder if he should've grown up playing winger and learning to pass the ball and play some defense. Great finish by him though.

vCash
    George John it looks like he has been transferred to Blackburn for just under $4mill...It's a big hit to FC Dallas' D and kind of for the MLS, we need to keep the young guys in the league to become better.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    I wonder why John has never got a shot for the USMNT. I guess just too young during the last cycle. Maybe he will get a shot under Klinsman but I never really hear his name.

vCash
    well I think its only his 2nd year in the league so he wouldn't have been able to be called in last cycle. Also the Greece National team I believe called him into training so we may lose him, hopefully Klinsmann calls him up though and we could him into a match.

vCash
    Rossi has looked soooo good for Villarreal... Makes me :cry: :cry: :cry:

vCash
    I know he'd be beast for us right now and it sucks I wish we would have gotten Subotic to the CB, since we aren't to strong right there

vCash
    GOALKEEPERS (2): Bill Hamid (D.C.United), Tim Howard (Everton)

DEFENDERS (9): Carlos Bocanegra (Rangers), Edgar Castillo (Club America), Timmy Chandler (FC Nürnberg), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover), Clarence Goodson (Brondby), Zach Loyd (FC Dallas), Michael
    Orozco Fiscal (San Luis), Heath Pearce (Chivas USA), Tim Ream (New York Red Bulls)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Clint Dempsey (Fulham), Maurice Edu (Rangers), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Sacha Kljestan (Anderlecht), Jeff Larentowicz (Colorado Rapids), Robbie Rogers (Columbus Crew), Brek Shea (FC Dallas), Jose Torres (Pachuca)

FORWARDS (4): Juan Agudelo (New York Red Bulls), Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar), Teal Bunbury (Sporting Kansas City), Landon Donovan (Los Angeles Galaxy)
    Happy to see Chandler in there. Surprised Freddy Adu hasnt gotten a call since the GC. Interesting to see Larantowitz get another shot but he has played well this year in MLS.

vCash
    Whoa you guys got Fabian Johnson to switch to the USNT! Nice get, he's been with the German Youth squads for a while. And do you know for whom Fabian Hürzeler is playing these days? Is he still in the German youth system or in the US?

vCash
    Yeah bro, huge get by us to get Johnson, do you know if he could play left back pretty well? I've read that he could play it but that he has been playing more so in the midfield. Also with Fabian Hurezeler not sure, I know he got called into our camp and came awhile ago, but he still hasn't filed the one time switch to come over to the US team. I hope we get him he'd be huge a guy whose 20 and already in the reserve team for one of the best teams in Germany....awesome.
    Last edited by cubfan23; 08-25-2011 at 10:21 PM.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure Hurzeler already applied for the one time switch and appeared for the US at some youth level. We owe a lot of gratitude to Rongen for acquiring talents who may not have considered us options before. There's plenty of guys who could have gone elsewhere.

I don't want to dwell on guys who could've put on the stars and stripes. They didn't want to play for us for some reason. They're entitled to that decision, just like Edgar Castillo made us his plan A after we were plan B most of his life. I would've loved to see Yura Movsisyan play for us but he needed to improve his career by playing for Armenia.

John was called into the January camp before but he was injured heading into it and was replaced, don't know who replaced him.

RBNY v LA is cancelled. It was sold out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Hurzeler already applied for the one time switch and appeared for the US at some youth level. We owe a lot of gratitude to Rongen for acquiring talents who may not have considered us options before. There's plenty of guys who could have gone elsewhere.

I don't want to dwell on guys who could've put on the stars and stripes. They didn't want to play for us for some reason. They're entitled to that decision, just like Edgar Castillo made us his plan A after we were plan B most of his life. I would've loved to see Yura Movsisyan play for us but he needed to improve his career by playing for Armenia.

John was called into the January camp before but he was injured heading into it and was replaced, don't know who replaced him.

RBNY v LA is cancelled. It was sold out.
    SMH now i gotta wait til October 4th and also LA's schdule make them play 4 games in 10 days now helps RBNY
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    As of April, he hasn't applied for the switch yet. He has appeared in camps though which I think you could do, he just couldn't be in any official matches and competitions....here's a link saying he still hasn't it.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1679/...by-host-nation

vCash
    Why does my TFC squad suck so much?

vCash
    Losing Corona is going to suck for the US team as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. RaPz--Le@F View Post
    Why does my TFC squad suck so much?
    Frings isn't that effective as a deep lying mid. Also, 4-3-3's don't work that well in MLS unless you've got the attacking talent. They're not too bad in CCL but they're in a very difficult group to get out of.

Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast