Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Red Bulls I think may score to win this game...they've been so dominant and Richards is tearing up that left side against Segares. Great crowd by the way for you guys. Also huge win by Toronto tonight beating RSL.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    I can't believe we tied again!!! Agudelo came in strong and Richards tore it up!! Plus u can't forget TH14's strike !
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    http://www.sbnation.com/2011/8/12/23...ignated-player

Good **** man. Pumped for Saturday...
    Adu wasn't that influential. FCD is a good team though. This was one of John's weaker games.
    Gotta move Angel, and that ain't happening unless you throw in Donovan as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    GOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL Sebastain Grazzini and an awesome dance afterwards haha
    It's as awesome as Emilio Renteria's dance.
    wow horrible clearance attempt by Philly and FC Dallas gets an easy goal to take a 1-0 lead.
    Valdes has been a little shaky lately, especially after proclaiming that he was all star material.
    Red Bulls I think may score to win this game...they've been so dominant and Richards is tearing up that left side against Segares. Great crowd by the way for you guys. Also huge win by Toronto tonight beating RSL.
    Looked like it. Never happened though.

RSL lost 3/4 now. I'm not worried for them. They bossed that game and Kyle Beckerman keeps looking better. Frings got ripped apart again, this time by someone with another crazy hairdo.

Quote Originally Posted by rurichie View Post
    I can't believe we tied again!!! Agudelo came in strong and Richards tore it up!! Plus u can't forget TH14's strike !
    I can. I believe we will tie. We combined for 25 ties coming in to today's game. No reason why it could be different.

vCash
    TFC beaat real salt lakeee

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    I'm really pissed at Hans Backe every time we tie like yesterday he's happy with the result ? WTF a tie is not good, when ur in the middle of a playoff race. FIRE BACKE!

vCash
    FarydMondragon Faryd Mondragon
    What a dream come true will be to have my "brother" @JUANPABLOANGEL to play for the Philadelphia Union, he will fit perfectly in our team!
    1 hour ago

If that's true than damn what formation would Philly run out there?

vCash
    Also I just read an article if Keane does come to the Galaxy he wants to go back to Europe after the MLS season for a loan...and ark no way Donovan goes either, I think they could get a deal done its just stupid for another team to do it because Angel isn't really good anymore and all the teams know the Galaxy have to get rid of him to get Keane which could put them over the top then.

vCash
    Le Toux back on the wing?

Sucks for Angel. I think he just moved his family to LA. At least it's still the summer so they're not in the middle of the school season. Also, JPA's kid looks very talented.

vCash
    He then tweeted it was just a personal wish but then right after that again he says that's all he can tell right now. so I don't know what's going to happen now. lol Also I read the other day Arlo White was saying that their could be a big rumor out of Seattle but now there hasn't been anything out there so I doubt they do anything.

vCash
    oh cubfan23 before I forget you guys had a couple bright spots I wanted to mention a few things

1st. your one forward is fast as $h!t!!! (I think it was Oduro)
    2nd. Prado played pretty well, but I thought he would be more involved...
    3rd. Marco Pappa stood out the most to me everytime the ball came too him he knew what to do and he played overall great. You guys have talent idk why you can't win more.
    Last edited by rurichie; 08-15-2011 at 01:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rurichie View Post
    oh cubfan23 before I forget you guys had a couple bright spots I wanted to mention a few things

1st. your one forward is fast as $h!t!!! (I think it was Oduro)
    2nd. Prado played pretty well, but I thought he would be more involved...
    3rd. Marco Pappa stood out the most to me everytime the ball came too him he knew what to do and he played overall great. You guys have talent idk why you can't win more.
    Yeah Oduro is one of the fastest guys in the league....our commentators were saying Richards and him should be in a foot race but I don't know Oduro would probably win. We gave up a guy who had been out with concussions in Calen Carr for him, but his rep was he missed easy goals. He's our leading goal scorer but I don't like him that much, I mean like you said he's fast but I don't think he's that good, he passes when he should shoot and vice versa. Pardo, he's ok, I just don't get the signing unless it was to get more of a Mexican fan base because we had Pause who already played a CDM although he isn't very good. The rap on Pappa is he has skill but tries to take on to many defeners all the time or tries to get to cheeky. I think he's good but he can't always try to make moves on the defender. Our team its been frustrating, we haven't had a player who could link up to our forwards, but Grazzini could be him and we didn't have Johnson starting in goal all season. All I hope is that we get a DP or 2 next season and get rid of Frank Klopas as our TD and HC.

vCash
    http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...deadline-moves

So Seattle tried to acquire 2 players and failed, SJ could be bringing in a goal scorer from Brazil and we will find out today if the Keane deal actually worked(which I think it did). Lastly the Union are trying to bring in a German forward.

vCash
    http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...deadline-moves

So Seattle tried to acquire 2 players and failed, SJ could be bringing in a goal scorer from Brazil and we will find out today if the Keane deal actually worked(which I think it did). Lastly the Union are trying to bring in a German forward.
    Any idea who Seattle failed to bring in and who SJ is bringing in?

vCash
    Angel to Chivas. Keane to Galaxy. Supposedly, no team that made a big change midseason has ever won MLS Cup. I'm glad Angel gets to stay close to home (moving down the hall).

vCash
    No idea, although with Seattle I read on one of their commentators said Seattle was trying to do a big move or something like that. I wonder who it could have been and SJ I don't know I was just going by this article. Also Ives is reporting JPA is going to Chivas in a trade thus opening up the spot for Keane. Damn LA looks to be the team to beat now and Ives was saying JPA turned down going to Philly because like you said ark he just moved his family out to LA so that's why he opened up to Chivas.

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast