Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1096
    vCash
    kaka

vCash
    Holy **** I'm excited for next season. Jamison Olave and Fabian Espindola coming to RBNY. I love Espindola's game. He's inconsistent for sure but he's a real asset. Kimura is also on the way. His defensive ability isn't that good but with Olave backing him on that side, he can gamble a little more. Olave will add some threat. Can we pair Olave with Holgersson? I don't know. I'm not sure where Pearce fits in but LB should be his. Too bad it looks like Conde is out. Roy Miller should be gone. Marquez should go to hell.

Portland added Will Johnson. I wanted him. Can't have everyone.

vCash
    I didn't realize Alfred Koroma was already in college. I figured he'd already make the jump to MLS outright. Then again, I think he was in a non-MLS academy. Still, I think he could've gambled on the MLS draft. Dunno but getting a year under Caleb Porter is nice. He's a good attacking player. Maybe Porter will take him with the first Timbers pick.

Also, the moves for Espindola, Olave and Kimura are confirmed. Bryan Gallego will go to the Timbers should he turn pro. This is the first time I've seen the rights to an academy player come into play during a trade. He's not rated very highly and will probably stay in college all four years. We're in win now mode anyway. Dunno what we'll do with Wesley Wade though.

There was some Rafa to Columbus Crew rumor. Dunno how much validity it has but Rafa next to Chad Marshall is suicide. I wonder what Rafa would get away with when Warzycha is the coach.

vCash
    yeah huge move for you guys to get Olave....Espindola meh, I don't think he's that good, the games I saw him play he missed a lot of chances. Anyways whose out then Cooper or Le Toux? Also I'd love for my Fire to get Fabiano up top with Sherjill. I don't know if Fabiano does hold up play or what...if he does then never mind but still.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    i see lampard or kaka coming to the galaxy
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    i see probably Kaka to be honest. They want a big name and one that can appeal to the hispanic market and I think Kaka would be the right fit and he'd still be toward the end of his prime kind of like Beckham was. I read that NYRB are shopping Cooper around the league now, I'd love for my Fire to get him at least then and we also left Segares exposed in the re-entry drat and I'm kind of surprised since we don't really have many other LB's.

vCash
    Red Bulls traded Le Toux back to Philly. Seattle is rumored to be going after Espanoyl's #10 Joan Verdu, they tried going after him in the summer but now they are trying again. Fabiano is rumored to be going to DC United. That's all I got for right now!

vCash
    Also Wilhemsson is gone from LA and my Fire signed Gonzalo Segares to a multi-year deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    Red Bulls traded Le Toux back to Philly. Seattle is rumored to be going after Espanoyl's #10 Joan Verdu, they tried going after him in the summer but now they are trying again. Fabiano is rumored to be going to DC United. That's all I got for right now!
    Interesting. He might solve their striker woes.

We're using that cash to pay down either Cooper or Pearce or both. Hopefully we get rid of Marquez. International slot + lots of money coming back just by getting rid of him.

vCash
    the original Juiniho appears set on joining NY.. he'll be 38 when he's in the league so I don't know how he'll do. Former MLS'er Yuri Mosivyan just transferred to Spartak Moscow in the Russian league which is a huge move for him. Also Harry Redknapp wants to raid MLS for some loans in the winter window with Robbie Keane at the top of the list.

vCash
    the original Juiniho appears set on joining NY.. he'll be 38 when he's in the league so I don't know how he'll do. Former MLS'er Yuri Mosivyan just transferred to Spartak Moscow in the Russian league which is a huge move for him. Also Harry Redknapp wants to raid MLS for some loans in the winter window with Robbie Keane at the top of the list.
    I'm very happy for Movsisyan. It looks like his choice to play for Armenia is paying off.

vCash
    Rafa is going to Leon in Liga MX. Get the **** out Rafa you ****ing cancer. Good riddance. Good thing he's permanently gone. I expect him to bad mouth RBNY, the fans and the league on his way out. Please let the door smack you in the face on your way out.

vCash
    haha great move for you guys....so now who do you get to replace him? A DP I'd assume? How is your defense? Would you take a chance on another DP on D? I really hope Juinho wouldn't be a DP for you guys and instead that he is under contract like a Nesta or Freidrich! I'm happy for you ark and your team, I wish my Fire had good owners like that haha

vCash
    FC Dallas signed a Ligue 1 and La Liga vet Peter Luccin to a contract since they lost Hernandez and De Guzman.
    http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1110/...e=breakingnews

don't know much about the guy.

vCash
    haha great move for you guys....so now who do you get to replace him? A DP I'd assume? How is your defense? Would you take a chance on another DP on D? I really hope Juinho wouldn't be a DP for you guys and instead that he is under contract like a Nesta or Freidrich! I'm happy for you ark and your team, I wish my Fire had good owners like that haha
    Lindpere looks like he's going back to Estonia. We'll have no LM but our defense should be decent. We might be able to play 4-3-3 w/ Henry at LW and Espindola at RW and they're constantly cutting in. Kenny might work in that system since he runs wide anyway so the forwards would have a lot of diagonal movement. Not sure though. Not sure what's going on with Conde, Holgersson, Roy Miller, Hertzog and Sam.

Here's looking at the Dane Richards trade a couple months out. Richards -> Le Toux -> Josue Martinez + Allocation. If no trade happened, then we might've had a stronger run to the cup (lol) but Dane Richards would leave on a free transfer after the season. I think he's headed to Burnley.

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast