Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ok thanks, rumor has it the Fire are signing Pavel Pardo to a non-DP contract, which is huge except right now we don't have any international spots and we'd have to get rid of more to sign a DP. It pisses me off cause Klopas said we wouldnt add anymore players or something yet we are going to add Pardo a guy who will be 35 when we really should get a DP to help this team.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    I hope I don't melt at the game today.

vCash
    kanasa vs tfc tonight good match between two up and coming teams.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Nice header by Gibbs. Why was he that far up?

vCash
    Well the Red Bulls messed up and could've had another win, but then again who knows what can happen in stoppage time. Damn stop with all these ties. Thierry Henry is alive though
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rurichie View Post
    Well the Red Bulls messed up and could've had another win, but then again who knows what can happen in stoppage time. Damn stop with all these ties. Thierry Henry is alive though
    Umm we were pegged to lose that game. If you told me I could get a drraw with FCD tonight, I'd be happy. We almost lost it at the end if Ream didn't get in the way of Chavez's shot. Nice to see Albright back into the team. Keep Ballouchy off the field thanks.

Pontius looked good vs Everton.

vCash
    Wow TFC is getting destroyed I don't think Winter should have a job near the field honestly. Leave the coaching to a coach.

vCash
    Koevermans with his first goal

vCash
    If I'm Stefan Frei, I say **** it, I'm leaving TFC. It's good GK practice though.

vCash
    I understand what ur saying but I agree Ballouchy sucks! We needed Tanio for this game. We need depth badly I want to somehow get Rodgers,Henry, and Agudelo all on the field at the same time when Rodgers is back. Also Great to see Marquez back
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    Your defense isn't that good. I'm surprised people were saying the Quakes defense is good (not that I should be talking). Burling is a bumbling wreck. Hernandez is ok and Corrales has lost two steps (Convey should be a little better).

I meant to watch the TFC vs FCD game but I got caught up watching the Revs sneak one past the scum. According to the chalkboard, Frings did very well. When you look at his distribution, he provides quite a bit going forward. It looks like he can bring Tainio type distribution out of the deep midfield and should be a better free kick taker and is a better defender. It looks like his main problem is going forward with the ball at his feet. He lost it so often (26 times). It's interesting that they're pairing Iro with Harden. I would peg that CB combo to last 2 more weeks.

yea i know their d isnt that good and i believe convey has been hurt. its just getting old. also they are playing their best goal scorer (Wondolowski) out wide because they have no depth.

vCash
    Game was good but hot as hell

vCash
    Tainio is probably too tired and now got hurt. He was yelling at Backe last game to get him off because he was exhausted. I do not want to see Ballouchy play for us. Just play Kassel. If he sucks, so what, Ballouchy isn't doing any better. Someone mentioned that Solli could've played CM for us. Maybe we can have that next game. It's either Solli or Ballouchy in the middle, I'll take my chances on Solli. Put Kassell at RM or Ballouchy out there where he can give the ball away in a less dangerous position (oh wait, we lost a game because he did something ******** on the right wing).

vCash
    Need John Rooney to start.

vCash
    Frei is a beast for Toronto and its a shame he wasn't on the All Star team. My Fire did solid against Man U. They had plenty of chances but just couldn't come up with anymore goals. Plus they did score on our back up GK haha....TFC they just need defense or something, they were getting torn up and yeah if I'm a Red Bull fan I take the tie against FCD as a win because they were playing great soccer.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast