Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    mls has to watch out for toronto fc after all the moves they have done recently

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca68 View Post
    mls has to watch out for toronto fc after all the moves they have done recently
    I understand they needed to get better in the center of defense but Iro isn't the solution. He's slow footed and a liability. Maybe having someone like Eckersley can compliment him a little more than having big ol' Chad Marshall next to him but I'm not feeling it. The way Toronto has given up goals is having guys pass through them. Maybe Iro is a little better than Attakora as positioning himself but I don't see him slowing the other team's attacks. I get the feeling they'll play with two defensive minded midfeilders and try to play an alternating 4-3-3 w/ a rightside up triangle in the midfield and wing forwards in Johnson and Santos to 4-5-1. Maybe Frings will be by himself. I can't wait for Winter to get off the sidelines and into the FO permanently. Leave the coaching and tactical decisions to de Klerk. TFC still has a shot at making the playoffs as a play in team. If they get hot, they can win the whole thing (I kid, I kid).

I miss Danny Dichio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    I understand they needed to get better in the center of defense but Iro isn't the solution. He's slow footed and a liability. Maybe having someone like Eckersley can compliment him a little more than having big ol' Chad Marshall next to him but I'm not feeling it. The way Toronto has given up goals is having guys pass through them. Maybe Iro is a little better than Attakora as positioning himself but I don't see him slowing the other team's attacks. I get the feeling they'll play with two defensive minded midfeilders and try to play an alternating 4-3-3 w/ a rightside up triangle in the midfield and wing forwards in Johnson and Santos to 4-5-1. Maybe Frings will be by himself. I can't wait for Winter to get off the sidelines and into the FO permanently. Leave the coaching and tactical decisions to de Klerk. TFC still has a shot at making the playoffs as a play in team. If they get hot, they can win the whole thing (I kid, I kid).

I miss Danny Dichio.
    hey dont doubt it hahah you may be right but i definately think the Iro is an upgrade to what we previously had, also once koeverns and frings find a spot in the lineup its only looking up ofr tfc. A lot of the trades they made were instant upgrades to what was on the pitch for this team. So im hoping for the best.

vCash
    I was read somewhere that people said the coach Winter and Mariner weren't done dealing yet....so we'll see they have made a lot of moves though, another team that could become scary is KC. If Burnbury could get his game to turnaround they could be a scary team.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    I won the last one

arkanian215 491
    cubfan23 276
    nyanks79 87
    Kakaroach 31
    Robbobw241 28
    TrueFan420 19
    rhino17 17
    rurichie 14
    nyKnicks126 11
    a4anthony 10
    Pete Dahh Sneak 7
    Dallas Tx4Life 6
    Bucsfan 4
    aNYer 4
    northsider 3
    D1RoseJM 3
    HoopsDrive 3
    metsfaninSTL 2
    Mile High Champ 2
    chonbon 2
    FWBrodie 2
    TunTavern 2
    Danman1116 1
    Seattle King 1
    Phat Pat 94 1
    jimbobjarree 1
    Tankjeep 1
    VillaMaravilla 1
    surf and turf 1
    JB0B0 1
    NYKalltheway 1
    Since86 1
    fishfan79 1
    ManRamForPrez24 1
    Avenged24 1
    melo15amare1 1
    NDMets57 1
    Germa_Rican 1
    dicesiami 1
    Jazz Bear 1
    valade16 1
    12evolution 9 1
    NJ Raven 1
    wait what is this for? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    wait what is this for? lol
    Number of posts in the thread...

And I take back what I said about Alvaro Fernandez. He has adapted and is playing very well. What a goal by him last game.

vCash
    haha gotcha well im gonna try and beat you this time lol Yeah Fernandez has played a lot better and up to his DP price tag in my opinion. Sure he's not flashy with all the goals and stuff but he helps the team all around and Montero is starting to catch fire which could be bad news for other teams. I like Seattle, I don't like Sigi so much but their fans are great and they have a solid team with great owners. It'd be crazy if they got another striker to go with Montero like that Tagoe guy or even Forlan(even though that is a real long shot and will not happen this year at all)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    I was read somewhere that people said the coach Winter and Mariner weren't done dealing yet....so we'll see they have made a lot of moves though, another team that could become scary is KC. If Burnbury could get his game to turnaround they could be a scary team.
    im looking forward to see how toronto plays tommorow night.

vCash
    Games I'm looking forward to tonight, if I could get them up on the streaming channel this are the Toronto FC game, interesting to see how much time the DP's play and if they are effective and then the Vancouver game because I want to see how their DP plays as well.

vCash
    Revs getting flat out dominated right now but DC is missing that final pass. Lekic and Davies had the best chances. Davies choked. How do you let Matt Reis get in your head?

vCash
    lol the Revs announcers are full of ****. Schilawski was terrible this game.

vCash
    OMG Austin Da Luz coming in for the DC Scum.

vCash
    lol Revs do not deserve to be ahead but they've been playing better the past 10 minutes. DC looks gassed.

vCash
    Toronto is losing 1-0 after a beautiful goal by Brek Shea....he is tied or in the lead now for goals in the MLS. I missed most of the game but saw a highlight the guy is great and I don't know but BB has to find a spot for him on the national team.

vCash
    lkjah foihfasl as ahirhadhaihd h pog irfad I mean **** you Wells Thompson.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast