Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I work there Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays... and I wash dishes... so if you seen a guy come up front all wet it was me... and i have kinda long hair... but not really... and glasses

vCash
    hello, ive been a chiefs fan pretty much since i was born, i was born into a chiefs family so i guess it just grew on me

vCash
    Chiefs fan since the mid 80's. It takes me about 3 & 1/2 hours to get there but I have season tickets and don't miss a game.

Thanksgiving day last year was the best I've ever known. I absolutely despise the Broncos.

vCash
    Chiefs Fan since the Christmas Day game of 1971. It's the first game I can remember watching. Grew up in KC suburbs, but joined the Air Force in 1981 and been all over since. Currently living in Anchorage, Alaska. I go to the local sports bar to watch the Chiefs every Sunday since we can't get Direct TV up here. I'm looking forward to this year, I think the Defense will really excel in 2007!!!!!

vCash
    Despite my feeling towards the Chiefs welcome to the forum and enjoy it. When you get to around 100 posts you can get yourself a nice sig and show your favorite Chief's player.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    dbroncos78087, not that I don't enjoy various opinions of my favorite team, but I was just wondering what a Broncos fan is doing on a Chiefs fan forum? I do enjoy reading thoughts and opinions from fans of other NFL teams as long as they're well thought out, coherent and rational. So, thank you for the welcome note and good luck in the upcoming season. Denver as always has made a few big splashes in free agency this off-season and look poised to make another run at the AFC West title. I like the addition of Dre Bly in particular.

vCash
    Well this is actually a forum with all teams but your question is actually a good one. But i do post in a lot of the Football forums, including the Cheifs and Chargers forums.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    West coast fan for everything but football, and I love the Chiefs, watch every minute of every season since back around 2000.

vCash
    Welcome man glad you joined in on the fun i'm sure if you post here you'll have a good time

vCash
    Rochester, NH have been a Chiefs fan since I was 7

vCash
    KC, MO fan. i pay the taxes on the chiefs stadium (as well as the royals), lol.

been a fan since i met my wife several years ago. i go to several games a year with them as they have 4 season tickets, 3 kids, but two are away at college, so i get to reap that benefit. first visit to arrowhead back in '02 i believe turned me into a raging lunatic football fan.

vCash
    Welcome to the Chiefs Forum.

vCash
    i'm from manhattan, kansas...home of the wildcats! (former home of damian macintosh). i'v been a chiefs fan since the days of len dawson, buck buchanon, willie lanier, and hank stram. i agonized through super bowl I with them and celebrated the superbowl win over the vikings and bud grant. i guess that could age me, but hey, its all good!

vCash
    Welcome to the Chiefs Forum.

vCash
    i'm also new here, but i've been blooding red & gold since 89'. i love the chiefs but it just seems like we just can't get it right! all d' no o', all o' no d', & who knows what we have now but i'll tell you one thing. if we are able to get a solid qb/lt/rt. we'll be a PROBLEM! as for me i from jersey & i go back & forth with giants/jets/eagles fans all day every day! on top of that, my brother is an oakland raiders fan. at this rate i'll kick before i reach 30! lol

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast