Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Except for the fact that I was talking too JB "about" that "other dude" being delusional. Your reaching and its because your clearly butt hurt. Lol

I would tell you to just let it go, but I know you can't. Next you will go hunting for something else I said cause your so "unaffected". Lmao, Good hunting......
    What makes you think I wasnt aware of the subject matter? You still dismissed his questioning

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    1. MJ
    2. MJ

you decide which one is number 1

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beliges View Post
    As far as careers, you can easily say those guys you mentioned had better resumes than Durant. You can even argue those guys had better resumes than lebron. Neither one has been doin it long enough yet. Both are clearly better players, but its difficult to say both have had better careers. At least with LBJs one title, its much more of a close argument.
    WTF did I just read? In what world Reggie Miller has a better resume than LeBron?

vCash
    ^None. People are just quick to idolize Reggie because ESPN loves hyping him.

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    Pippen>Wade
    Not as the man.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    What makes you think I wasnt aware of the subject matter? You still dismissed his questioning
    Well you either were not aware or their is something very wrong with you. Lol

1. I did not dismiss his question. In "fact" I answered it. He ask what the problem was I told him there was no problem.

In your warped mind that somehow equates to me thinking he is ********. What's worse is, your not even man enough to stand alone and are trying to bring other people in to it. I have no problem with JB, an he has not said a word about any of that. Mostly likely because he could care less, like any "normal" man. But not you, you are whining like a little girl over a convo that had nothing to do with you (men dont do that). I know you have a problem with your social skills or lack there of, but For god sake at least "try" to be a man and stand on your own two feet. Lol

2. If you dont like me dismissing "you" then just ignore my post, like I do yours. Instead of consantly addressing me then getting mad and acting like a little school girl with a crush who is upset because I won't pay her any attention. I've made it clear I have very little regard for you or your opinion. An apparently that hurts your feeling. Other wise you would not be constantly qouting me and whining like a broad about how I dismiss your silly little questions.....
    Last edited by jayjay33; 01-17-2013 at 10:02 PM.

vCash
    If Lebron wins league and finals mvp again this year he is in the top 6-7 player all time. His peak will be as good as MJ's and Shaq if he does what he is doing in the playoffs and finals. And I'm not even a Lebron James fan.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    If Lebron wins league and finals mvp again this year he is in the top 6-7 player all time. His peak will be as good as MJ's and Shaq if he does what he is doing in the playoffs and finals. And I'm not even a Lebron James fan.
    here's my opinion: if he wins MVP and FMVP this year
    1. MJ
    2. Kareem
    3. Russell
    4. Magic
    5. Lebron

vCash

I mean, I agree...but still. Coming from you!
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    here's my opinion: if he wins MVP and FMVP this year
    1. MJ
    2. Kareem
    3. Russell
    4. Magic
    5. Lebron
    You are forgetting what guys like O'Neal, Duncan and Bryant have done. Especially O'Neal, who got 3 consecutive Finals MVPs with 1 other young superstar in young Bryant while James is doing all of this with 2 other superstars on his team. Cannot just shove aside O'Neal like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 3:16 View Post
    You are forgetting what guys like O'Neal, Duncan and Bryant have done. Especially O'Neal, who got 3 consecutive Finals MVPs with 1 other young superstar in young Bryant while James is doing all of this with 2 other superstars on his team. Cannot just shove aside O'Neal like that.
    I see what you are saying. But lists like these are opinions anyway. I haven't seen anyone dominate every game like this since 3peat Shaq and MJ.

vCash
    Lebron is proving to have one of the best peak's in the history of the game. Lets see how long he can maintain this type of play, it is awesome to watch. If he wins mvp and finals mvp I don't think he will jump to top 5 but he will get somewhat close (6-10 range probably).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I see what you are saying. But lists like these are opinions anyway. I haven't seen anyone dominate every game like this since 3peat Shaq and MJ.
    Agreed, and the scarier thought might be that Durant is like 4 years younger and challenging this type of play (not as good as lebron clearly but not a huge step down especially considering his age). Once Durant can start winning some of these accolades (mvp, fmvp) he could start shooting up these lists as well if he keeps up this level of play or improves it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post

I mean, I agree...but still. Coming from you!
    Well I hadn't been around for over a month mainly to control my dislike for the man and to start just appreciating him.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Well I hadn't been around for over a month mainly to control my dislike for the man and to start just appreciating him.

What are your thoughts on him during the month of february?

Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast