Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If you are going to post a LONG *** post that no one bothers to read (except the forum nerds), thats cool. BUT PEOPLE CAN YOU AT LEAST NOT QUOTE THE WHOLE THING?! ITS LIKE 10 MINUTES OF SCROLLING. jeez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    I still don't know why people love Wilt. Stat Whore who could never beat Bill.
    Agree 100%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostfaceDrilla View Post
    I'd still take Duncan and Hakeem over Shaq.
    i agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    If you are going to post a LONG *** post that no one bothers to read (except the forum nerds), thats cool. BUT PEOPLE CAN YOU AT LEAST NOT QUOTE THE WHOLE THING?! ITS LIKE 10 MINUTES OF SCROLLING. jeez.
    Go to your options, change your setting from "view ten posts" per page to "view forty posts" per page. If your browser slows down, disable SIGs and pictures and PSD will be lightning quick for you; that's what I do.

I encourage everybody to post their statistical analysis in this thread.

vCash
    hakeem is a top 3-5 player if hakeem played in russel era the dream wouldve destroyed him(bill russel) along with wilt and kareem with ease a youthful timmy along with a prime david robinson had nightmares trying to guard the dream the best center ever to play in the NBA

vCash
    Ahahahahahaha Larry bird over Kobe n Shaq aahahahaha I wonder who voted that
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    Go to your options, change your setting from "view ten posts" per page to "view forty posts" per page. If your browser slows down, disable SIGs and pictures and PSD will be lightning quick for you; that's what I do.

The posts dont slow down my computer lol websites like PSD should not run slowly on your computer, unless you have the original Macintosh or something I am just saying it is extremely POINTLESS and ANNOYING when you post a long *** post filled with stats. Cant you just post the link? Isnt that easier?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post

Damn, been here all this time and never knew you could change the view to 40 posts per page.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    The posts dont slow down my computer lol websites like PSD should not run slowly on your computer, unless you have the original Macintosh or something I am just saying it is extremely POINTLESS and ANNOYING when you post a long *** post filled with stats. Cant you just post the link? Isnt that easier?
    It would be easier to post the link, but I'm pretty sure that requires making a blog first.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Damn, been here all this time and never knew you could change the view to 40 posts per page.
    makes the biggest difference, it saves a lot of time.

vCash
    I disagree with Wilt over Russell. I mean come on, haven't books been written on that very subject? I know Russell had Red and the great coaches, but I think to say Wilt had a better career is a bit much. He had more physical ability, but I just don't see how you can rank him over Russell when Russell beat him almost every year in the playoffs. That has to say something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Ahahahahahaha Larry bird over Kobe n Shaq aahahahaha I wonder who voted that
    I thought I was the only one that saw that kinda seems like only a few posters are saying anything about it.

My top 10

1. Jordan(revolutionary player)
    2. Magic(revolutionary player)
    3.Kareem (STATS & RINGS)
    4.Wilt(revolutionary player)
    5.Russell(greatest winner NOT THE GREATEST TALENT)
    6.Kobe(arguably the most skilled offensive player ever allready has a top 5 resume)
    7.Shaq(most physically dominant EVER)
    8.Oscar Robertson(revolutionary player)
    9. Bird(great just pure greatness)
    10.Hakeem(probably the single most skilled big ever)

revolutionary player- a player who changed forever how you play the game or define his position.
    Last edited by bolts4ever; 07-24-2011 at 04:41 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bolts4ever View Post
    I thought I was the only one that saw that kinda seems like only a few posters are saying anything about it.

My top 10

3.Kareem (STATS & RINGS)
    6.Kobe(has to be in the top 5 when he retires)
    Your list is the exact copy of mine, except I have Bird at 8th and Duncan at 9. Big O is #11 for me.

vCash
    Your list is the exact copy of mine, except I have Bird at 8th and Duncan at 9. Big O is #11 for me.
    I guess great minds think alike for the most part!!! but Oscar was one of those guys who changed how the game is played and those guys have to be in the top 10!!!!

vCash

My top 10

3.Kareem (STATS & RINGS)
    6.Kobe(arguably the most skilled offensive player ever allready has a top 5 resume)

revolutionary player- a player who changed forever how you play the game or define his position.

As much as I love Kobe, it's hard to argue he had a bigger impact on the game than Shaq. Career wise I'd have to go with the big fella also.

vCash

My top 10

3.Kareem (STATS & RINGS)

pure nonsense kobe should be rank in the TEENS not top 10 u claiming kobe is the MOST skilled player to play and he NEVER shot 50% or close not once in his career have u ever seen earl monroe, clyde frasier mitch richmond a healthy injury free tracy mcgrady youthful grant hill those players are WAY better players compare to kobe..kobe has been a ironman i give him and champion but to rank him so high it makes me wonder are basing this on rings or LEGIT basketball skills

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast