Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rangers Sign Chris Kreider!

Source >

Rangers Sign Chris Kreider

I hope this kid is not another disappointment and can hoist us closer to the cup!

After reviewing his statistics in the juniors, he has potential to be a star!

vCash
    Any word on whether he plays against Ottawa? It seems likely.

vCash
    He will be playing in the playoffs.

vCash
    He signed but that doesnt mean Torts is going to force him into the lineup. The only person I can see spot getting taken by him is Mitchell.

vCash
    Pierre Mcguire was on WFAN with Fatcessa and Pierre was salivating over Kreider. Comparing him to Billy Guerin.

vCash
    Wow, talk about being thrown into the fire... Wish the kid luck.

vCash
    I can't wait to FINALLY see this kid suit up!!!! Have a good feeling that we made the right move in keeping him at the deadline.

Soooooo looking forward to the playoffs this year..... Garden's gonna be SHAKINNNN

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    if they do bring him up for the playoffs, who gets the boot? mitchell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    I honestly can't see NY signing him now if the plan wasn't to play him. He burns a year of RFA from now til seasons end. If he can grasp the system he'll be playing this series, probably by game 2 or 3.

vCash
    pretty cool we didnt trade him and now he's gonna be playing this series........can't ****ing wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Kreider will wear #20

vCash
    Theres some good quotes on twitter floating around coming from Kreider today. My two favorites are "he has to earn his spot and that others have all earned their spot". The second is that "hes a big body and if he gets his in the line up hes gotta throw his body around and cause as much havok as he can".

vCash
    I don't think they should play him in the playoffs send him to the minors and ill see u in september

vCash
    He provides points and with a player his size can also take out some opponents when needed. How can people doubt a player who's only 21 yrs old and has incredible skill who has also helped his junior team win a championship!? If it can help us in the playoffs, I'd be excited! How can people make comments like not play him in the playoffs and send him to the minors see you in September??? I don't get it? We need players like him!

vCash
    There is some points made by not playing him. He wasnt in training camp, he didnt go to Europe when the team bonded (as they have spoke about). Now you want to take out one of the guys who did for a guy who hasnt played a singld shift in the NHL. Stepan is the only skater that didnt spend time in the minors, learning the system and getting use to it, but he earned his spot at training camp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast