Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    ?
    Hornets

vCash
    I just realized I match up ridiculously well against the Bulls now.

Rose-guarded by Lebron
    Curry-guarded by Hinrich
    Marion-guarded by Matthews
    Booz-Garnett
    Noah-McGee

I like that
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Ok I hate on the Magic trades often. So you know I mean this when I say it. Fantastic deal for Magic who may have my vote for best in the East now.

Harden is so overhyped right now so in one sense couldn't have hurt to keep him in the NBA forum. However they weren't winning **** with ridnour starting and Kirk is a clear upgrade and arguably the best point to play along side LeBron save Jason Kidd.

And IMO Matthews is = to or > than Harden. They went from having 2 starters in their 5 to a complete well balanced team. With unless I missed something, Ridnour, McGrady, still on the bench which is solid.

vCash
    Thank you Ebbs. And yes, I still have Ridnour/McGrady/Evans/Dunleavey on the bench.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I just realized I match up ridiculously well against the Bulls now.

Rose-guarded by Lebron
    Curry-guarded by Hinrich
    Marion-guarded by Matthews
    Booz-Garnett
    Noah-McGee

I like that
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post
    Ok I hate on the Magic trades often. So you know I mean this when I say it. Fantastic deal for Magic who may have my vote for best in the East now.

Harden is so overhyped right now so in one sense couldn't have hurt to keep him in the NBA forum. However they weren't winning **** with ridnour starting and Kirk is a clear upgrade and arguably the best point to play along side LeBron save Jason Kidd.

And IMO Matthews is = to or > than Harden. They went from having 2 starters in their 5 to a complete well balanced team. With unless I missed something, Ridnour, McGrady, still on the bench which is solid.
    I agree with both these posts. The problem for the Magic is going up against the Knicks or Nets.

vCash
    I wouldn't want LeBron killing himself to keep up with Rose at the defensive end of the floor on a team where he has to carry a much bigger scoring load than he did for Miami in the ECF. Garnett isn't going to catch fire and score 24 points a game on 60 percent shooting for 5 games like Bosh did. I would actually rather have Hinrich guarding Rose. Kirk did a really solid job against him earlier in the season.

vCash
    EIther way I think Magic can matchup with anyone. Nets are probably the toughest matchup for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    I wouldn't want LeBron killing himself to keep up with Rose at the defensive end of the floor on a team where he has to carry a much bigger scoring load than he did for Miami in the ECF. Garnett isn't going to catch fire and score 24 points a game on 60 percent shooting for 5 games like Bosh did. I would actually rather have Hinrich guarding Rose. Kirk did a really solid job against him earlier in the season.
    Bulls made a trade since, so it'd shake up a bit different

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12