Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    How do you think the Magic get better from this?
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    People say that both teams lost. But I want someone to tell me what aspect of the game I got worse in.
    Basically, because you have Charlie Villenuava and Keith Bogans starting. Two of the worst starters at their positions.

vCash
    ^ /thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    Basically, because you have Charlie Villenuava and Keith Bogans starting. Two of the worst starters at their positions.
    What aspect of the game is that? This trade doesn't hurt me on the defensive side of the floor or offensive side. Charlie V and Bogans aren't sexy names but they are good role players next to Billups, Melo and Dwight. Charlie can spread the floor with his outside shooting and scoring ability and that lets Melo/Dwight operate and Bogans is a solid shooter and defender. It's not like I have to play Bogans or Charlie hefty minutes either, I have capable backups who are are good fits and can fill the role well.

Quote Originally Posted by tyfreaks brotha View Post
    ^ /thread
    Okay Mr. Chauncey Billups isn't better than Gilbert Arenas

vCash
    ok

vCash
    All CV needs to do with Dwight as his frontcourt mate is park on the perimeter and stretch the floor. Granted Villanueva isn't Rashard Lewis but Hedo isn't Carmelo Anthony either.

vCash
    Anthony Parker should start over Bogans but Villanueva is fine. He's a natural scorer whose put up respectable numbers everywhere he's played. People don't seem to realize this but he's just fine as a stretch 4 and he's got the right frontcourt teammate to protect him on defense. Knicks are dangerous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Anthony Parker should start over Bogans but Villanueva is fine. He's a natural scorer whose put up respectable numbers everywhere he's played. People don't seem to realize this but he's just fine as a stretch 4 and he's got the right frontcourt teammate to protect him on defense. Knicks are dangerous.
    You don't think Bogans's name value and defense makes him a better starting option than Parker? I think that with Parker it would be very easy to attack the age of my backcourt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    You don't think Bogans's name value and defense makes him a better starting option than Parker? I think that with Parker it would be very easy to attack the age of my backcourt
    A healthy Francisco Garcia is actually better than both of them. But his name value sucks so I would probably lean toward starting Bogans personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    A healthy Francisco Garcia is actually better than both of them. But his name value sucks so I would probably lean toward starting Bogans personally.
    Oh yeah I really like Garcia. But you're right not many people know about him. I got him in the redraft in the eight round as my sixth man

vCash
    I'd start Evans for the name value

vCash
    I personally don't understand the fascination of Bogans and his "name value" I guess maybe because he's a Bull and their huge fanbase, but I think Bogans is pretty garbage. I didn't care for him at all with the Spurs. He may be known for playing defense but I never saw anything special, and he's really not that good on offense. I think people knew more of Anthony Parker when he played with the Cavs and next to LBJ persomally. And yes Garcia is prob better then both.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Yea Bogans is crap lol. But his name is bigish right now, I don't think he is even that good on D.

vCash
    I'm going to start Bogans in round one and see the feedback and I'll go from there if I move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtd1 View Post
    i personally don't understand the fascination of bogans and his "name value" i guess maybe because he's a bull and their huge fanbase, but i think bogans is pretty garbage. I didn't care for him at all with the spurs. He may be known for playing defense but i never saw anything special, and he's really not that good on offense. I think people knew more of anthony parker when he played with the cavs and next to lbj persomally. And yes garcia is prob better then both.
    +1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456