Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 212
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ-BULLS View Post
    **** NY.

    Chicago pizza>NY pizza
    Atleast eating a Chicago thick pizza that taste like a cake is better than eating a New York thin pizza that taste like a cardboard box.

    BULLS ZORD

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Outter Haven.
    Posts
    5,227
    vCash
    1500
    Giordanos = winner

    Nancy's Pizza = Place

    Olde Town Pizza = Show

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,648
    vCash
    1450
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ-BULLS View Post
    My personal fav is lou's.

    But i bet alot of you guys don't know about this place, grand stand pizza in Franklin park.

    They have some excellent thin crust pizza.
    LOL I have been eating Grand stand for years as well as Nick and Bruno's.

    Zambrano goes into grand stand all the time.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    LOL I have been eating Grand stand for years as well as Nick and Bruno's.

    Zambrano goes into grand stand all the time.
    Finally, i thought i was the only one. haha.

    I was, going to mention Big z going there all the time.

    They have pictures of Big Z in the place, also joe girardi i believe if i can remember correctly has gone there.

    I haven't been to the place in such a long time.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,648
    vCash
    1450
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ-BULLS View Post
    Finally, i thought i was the only one. haha.

    I was, going to mention Big z going there all the time.

    They have pictures of Big Z in the place, also joe girardi i believe if i can remember correctly has gone there.

    I haven't been to the place in such a long time.
    We were neighbors then cause I live in River Grove. I went to East Leyden home of Mike Shanahan and the keyboard player from Journey lol.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    We were neighbors then cause I live in River Grove. I went to East Leyden home of Mike Shanahan and the keyboard player from Journey lol.
    The only way i ever knew about grand stand pizza was because i used to work right around the corner from where its located at.

    A automotive repair shop. I used to go buy pizza for lunch almost everyday.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Great Lakes Il.
    Posts
    293
    vCash
    1500
    Mr. Beef's pizza it's at harlem and irving park near the mall if you like pizza and italian beef then you should try the beef pizza.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande
    Posts
    8,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by northsid3r View Post
    Mr. Beef's pizza it's at harlem and irving park near the mall if you like pizza and italian beef then you should try the beef pizza.
    My brothers is in love with their Hamburgers. Johnnies is another great place for beefs in elmwood park but sometimes their lines are ridiculousness.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rayruiz View Post
    My brothers is in love with their Hamburgers. Johnnies is another great place for beefs in elmwood park but sometimes their lines are ridiculousness.
    As i said several times, Johnnies has the best beef.

    And their italian ice too.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,648
    vCash
    1450
    Johnnies has a decent beef but, they have gotten smaller over the years and there line is insane.

    Right by Johnnies tho is Alpine subs which is a great ****ing sandwich shop.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,648
    vCash
    1450
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ-BULLS View Post
    The only way i ever knew about grand stand pizza was because i used to work right around the corner from where its located at.

    A automotive repair shop. I used to go buy pizza for lunch almost everyday.
    Ac delco or whatever.

    The spanish joint that is right there as well on Scott and Grand was always good especially when I was a kid it used to be called beatos or something.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Great Lakes Il.
    Posts
    293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ-BULLS View Post
    As i said several times, Johnnies has the best beef.

    And their italian ice too.
    I've never had Johnnies, Portillo's is my favorite. Heard they had to close one of their restuarant for a bit cause of roaches or something still good though.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,648
    vCash
    1450
    Any of you guys ever go to Suzies on montrose or do any of you remember Toots in portage park from back in the day. Toots had the best milk shakes and mini tacos.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande
    Posts
    8,903
    vCash
    1500
    Has any tried Mr D's Shish-Kabobs. Best Fries in chicago (they had an article in the newspaper. Also their Steak Sandwich is orgasmic.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande
    Posts
    8,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Any of you guys ever go to Suzies on montrose or do any of you remember Toots in portage park from back in the day. Toots had the best milk shakes and mini tacos.
    Yea I remember their Ice Cream. . What happen did they move or close?
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •