Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Closer Looks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCirino View Post
    I am unsure how Couturier is in it...or Jagr for that.
    yeah i'm really confused on that lol.

i agree, though. NHL 11 is sick.

do you know what features they are adding to NHL 12?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    ok. lol care to elaborate?
    I'm not sure what there is to elaborate about. Couturier will likely benefit from more time to develop. most of these kids out of Junior will. There's no reason to rush him, and I don't think that Homer will do it.

I'm still HOPING that Schenn is not rushed and plays a year in the AHL, as I believe that it will benefit him to light it up in the AHL next year playing top 6 minutes in all situations. Contrary to what many people think I don't think he'll be "bored" playing in the AHL; it's still a better league then he's ever played in.

A short tournament like world juniors isn't nearly the same grind as he'll see playing against bigger, faster and more experienced players then he's ever played a long season against in the AHL.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Pucks break the glass? That's all I know for now I hope they improve the ability for defenders to keep pucks in the zone and other bs that infuriates me.

vCash
    Pucks break the glass? That's all I know for now I hope they improve the ability for defenders to keep pucks in the zone and other bs that infuriates me.
    yeah like how bout the ability to get the puck back after a deke?

i mean how many times do you perform a deke where you let go of the puck and don't get it back?

vCash
    Yeah thats so **** ty when they skate like wayyyy outta the way after a deke. Sometimes its understandable if you do it while your in a position you shouldn't be trying a deke in in the first place. If you ever played drop in games or the ea sports hockey league I can't stand how terrible computer defense and goalies are so I'd hope they improve that also.

vCash
    Yeah thats so **** ty when they skate like wayyyy outta the way after a deke. Sometimes its understandable if you do it while your in a position you shouldn't be trying a deke in in the first place. If you ever played drop in games or the ea sports hockey league I can't stand how terrible computer defense and goalies are so I'd hope they improve that also.
    i think the my player goalie needs to be adjusted as well. they don't do enough save types IMO.

vCash
    Because they allow the left right deke every time along with almost any other high shot. Its so infuriating to beat up on a team and then they come down the ice and rip a glitch shot...goal.

vCash
    [QUOTE=toronto416;18593396]Anyone else playing Ea NHL11 other than me right now? If not just skip this post. I find that the lines evryone is predicting in real life dont click for me in the game because the way the rate each player and crap. anyways i use:
    JVR/Giroux/Voracek
    Briere/Schenn/Jagr
    Hartnell/Taloit/Simmonds
    Wellwood/Betts/Nodl

and anyone know a way of getting Coutuire out if the CHL?[/QUOTE]

It sucks, I know but the only way I found to get Coutourier out of the CHL is to draft him in Be a GM Mode. But its not the first draft that you do its the second one( so you have to either play through a year or just sim it) But it gets worse...even if you draft him and then sign him to an ELC, he is still not old enough to play in the NHL/AHL according to the game. So basically you have to go through another year. If you ask me its not worth it to go through all the trouble with the new game coming out soon.
    I hope this helped.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345