Thread: Ladd Signs

vCash

Ladd Signs

Andrew Ladd signed a 5-Year 22 Million dollar contract
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Beautiful! Ladd is the face of the franchise atm, and is really the leader on and off the ice. He had a huge season, in both ends of the ice, and with a bit more talent coming on, this is a playoff team. I still think they need that centre, BAD! I didn't think Ladd would be making this much, but it's not bad, considering other contracts in the NHL. Needed him back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Beautiful! Ladd is the face of the franchise atm, and is really the leader on and off the ice. He had a huge season, in both ends of the ice, and with a bit more talent coming on, this is a playoff team. I still think they need that centre, BAD! I didn't think Ladd would be making this much, but it's not bad, considering other contracts in the NHL. Needed him back.
    4M this year and 4.5M for following years.. I think this is a great value for Ladd... He IS the face of this franchise for now and for years to come... For being the face of franchise your allowed to have a little inflated salary but this is not inflated.. he keeps getting better every year!! Love It!!

Can't wait to get a Ladd Jets Jersey!!

vCash
    Great deal for the the Jets. Can't wait to see them play in the NHL next season!

vCash
    Smart move by Ladd. Hes going to become extremely overrated during his time in Winnipeg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Smart move by Ladd. Hes going to become extremely overrated during his time in Winnipeg
    this