Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

The Ducks Are Doing Nothing.

Can someone tell me why the Ducks aren't signing any players!?

vCash
    I wonder the same thing

vCash
    Yea I dont understand that either. Sucks not knowing whether or not selanne is returning or not. Our main goal should be signing defensive players, but there just isn't a lot of great talent out there this offseason.

vCash
    They could have signed someone like Simone Gagne just in case Selanne would not return. They said that the Ducks could use another top six forward with or without Selanne just in case and of course, Bob Murray doesn't do ****.

vCash
    waiting....

vCash
    Finally, they do something! The addition on Andrew Cogliano was just the type of move they needed to make!

vCash
    I guess not every team can make a splash come free agency. Might be a good idea to sit still for now, the Ducks have some great talent on the front end, and Visnovsky on the back end is a solid PP QB. I don't think the ducks need to tweak very much to contend in the playoffs, just need to sign some depth players.

vCash
    I honestly would love to see Sergei Samsonov in a Ducks uniform. He seems like a guy who can be a depth player and if by some magical twist his career gets back in shape, it would be a steal of a signing.