Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Just got back from my first game ever

I went to the Chicago Rush vs Utah game tonight and it was awesome. I got front row seats at about the 10yd line and although only a few thousand people went it was still fun. I think I'm going to be interning with the Rush in the spring as long as the league is still around so I'm really excited about that to, but atmosphere was really cool and the Rush won to lol
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    The Rush are really good this year. Were going to win the division here pretty soon as we are a game up on Dallas right now with 3 to go. Can't wait for the playoffs.

vCash
    I miss being able to watch the occasional game on TV. Now you can stream them all online on the AFL website, for free.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    The Rush are really good this year. Were going to win the division here pretty soon as we are a game up on Dallas right now with 3 to go. Can't wait for the playoffs.
    the game against Utah and how they broke the qb's ribs was crazy, but yeah it was fun experience.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    I went to the Chicago Rush vs Utah game tonight and it was awesome.
    I got front row seats at about the 10yd line and although only a few thousand people went it was still fun. I think I'm going to be interning with the Rush in the spring as long as the league is still around so I'm really excited about that to, but atmosphere was really cool and the Rush won to lol

vCash
    Just went to a Tampa Bay Storm game. It was my first AFL game. Ive watched a few games on tv before, but I must say going to the games is a ton times better. Loved it can't wait to go again.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash

Just got back from my first game ever

I went to an AFL game when I was a kid. One of the players had a heart attack and died on the sidelines

The Cult of Gattis