Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Ok nevermind we will get blown out i knew we were playing Nebraska but not the big cheat Refs'.
    You guys played better than I expected, but Nebraska was clearly the better team.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Washington has some great young talent on offense, their defense was pushed around. Huskies have a bright future though, I like Keith Pierce at QB if he can stay healthy. Huskers went over 300 yards rushing, that was old fashioned Nebraska offense right there. Huskers defense is still full of holes, and I don't like the way they let up once the Huskers get a decent lead. There are a lot of issues that need to be addressed before that trip to Wisconsin 2 weeks from now.

vCash
    In case you didn't get to see it, this was one of the biggest hits of the week. Jared Crick welcomes Washington QB Keith Price to Lincoln....Blackshirts style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlEB...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    The Huskers running game put up huge numbers again this week at Wyoming, but things will be considerably more difficult this week at Wisconsin. If Martinez is still unable to hit those wide open WRs we have running all over the field, it will be a long day.

vCash
    The big day is finally here, Nebraska's first conference game in the Big Ten! For the first time this year the Husker defense will be at full strength! Wisconsin will be missing two starters on their defense. This is going to be a long day, can't wait for this! Go Big Red!

vCash
    I hope our coaching staff finally realizes that Taylor Martinez will never be a passing QB, it's like trying to force a square peg into a round hole, it will never be a good fit. However, when they focused on running the option using Rex Burkhead they did march right down the field. I don't want to talk much about the refs, but they did miss quite a few holding calls...it is what it is.

Time to focus on the Buckeyes.

vCash
    So Ohio State isn't going to get back all their players for this game after all, something about players being "overpaid" for their summer jobs.....I'd be willing to bet their combined incomes were less than what Russell Wilson was paid for playing professional baseball. On top of that the Buckeyes lost their 2nd leading WR for the year due to injury. I hope the Huskers don't take them too lightly though, Ohio State still has a pretty solid defense and that should make this a pretty close game.

I wonder if Huskers OC Tim Beck has learned his lesson about play calling yet? Taylor Martinez is a tough runner with outstanding speed but he is not a great passer. If Nebraska sticks with the run game to open up some play action passing this offense will be much more effective than it was in Wisconsin where they threw the ball way more than they needed to. Fact is that when Nebraska let Rex Burkhead and Taylor Martinez run the ball they marched right down the field.

It's a huge game for Nebraska, they cannot afford to lose this game with Michigan cruising along unbeaten and no Wisconsin on their schedule!

vCash
    What a great comeback tonight... student section was rocking best game ive been to yet... only a freshmen... needed this win

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    What a great comeback tonight... student section was rocking best game ive been to yet... only a freshmen... needed this win
    I didn't know you were a student at UNL. I wish I could have been there tonight, what a great way to celebrate homecoming! Hope to see you post in here more often!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    I didn't know you were a student at UNL. I wish I could have been there tonight, what a great way to celebrate homecoming! Hope to see you post in here more often!
    yup im a freshmen here playing baseball... the comeback was awesome, everyone in the student section was going crazy, the whole stadium was going nuts.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

vCash
    yup im a freshmen here playing baseball... the comeback was awesome, everyone in the student section was going crazy, the whole stadium was going nuts.
    Good luck in school and good luck with baseball. What position do you play?

vCash
    Good luck in school and good luck with baseball. What position do you play?
    catcher, did u go to Nebraska

vCash
    catcher, did u go to Nebraska
    Naw, lived in Nebraska for a large part of my childhood. My dad took me to my first Nebraska game when I was 10 years old, saw them beat Northwestern 49-7. I've been a Husker fan all my life.

I actually went to Long Beach State for a while but had to support myself so dropped out. I'm back in school now.

vCash
    Naw, lived in Nebraska for a large part of my childhood. My dad took me to my first Nebraska game when I was 10 years old, saw them beat Northwestern 49-7. I've been a Husker fan all my life.

I actually went to Long Beach State for a while but had to support myself so dropped out. I'm back in school now.
    Yeah the husker games are sick

in other news

Jared Crick out for season what a blow

vCash
    The bye week has passed...finally! DT Jared Crick has been lost for the season, a huge blow for the defense. RB Braylon Heard returns from his injury to provide some depth at that position. Former WR Stanley Jean-Baptiste is now starting at CB after getting a key interception in his first game at that position to help Nebraska beat Ohio State.

Minnesota is tomorrow's opponent, perhaps the worst FBS level team in the nation at the present time. I have a feeling Minnesota's stadium will be a sea of red for this one. Go Big Red!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast